Auto Switcher HDBaseT Transmitter Wall Plate: HDMI, VGA, USB, LAN
The Aurora DXW-2EUH is a wall plate that houses VGA, HDMI, LAN, and USB connections. It takes all these signals as well as embedded audio and can transmit them up to 600' over HDBaseT via an Ethernet cable to a compatible receiver, not only does it send the signal but it even converts and scales the signal. The wall plate is even an auto switcher, it will always detect the last plugged in input and automatically switch on your display.
It features support for HD video, IR control, and can be powered locally with an optionally purchased power supply or via the receiver. Push buttons on the front allow for local control of devices if auto switching isn't required. If connected to a compatible receiver the LAN jack is a nice feature not having to have another wall plate for data. The units top USB port is to connect to a PC (Host) while the bottom is unused as there can only be one Host connected. The top USB is capable of transmitting at 480Mbps up to 150ft independently to a different location.
LED backlights on the buttons always let you know which signal is active for ease of use. The DXW-2EUH is a fully featured wall plate with auto switching and HDBaseT transmission with bonus LAN and USB extension.
- Connections: 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 2 audio, 1 LAN, 1 USB
- Provides auto switching and input select buttons
- Distance: 330ft over CAT 5e/6/7 cable (1080p 60Hz 48bit),500ft over CAT 6 cable (1080p 60Hz 24bit), 600ft over one CAT 6a cable (1080p 60Hz 24bit) Fits in standard two gang plate
- Sends: HD video, IR, RS-232, USB, Ethernet
- Receives power from compatible receiver or local power supply purchased separately
- Supports 3D pass through
- HDCP compliant
- Color depth: 48bit
- Size: 3.728" x 4.331" x 1.404" (1.04" Box Depth)
- Includes: Wall plate cover, USB Type A male to male
- Warranty: 3 year limited