4K Wall Plate Extender Set w/Receiver, USB Host Unit
Aurora Multimedia's DXW-2EU-S2-W-4K is a 4K UHD Wall Plate Kit with a HDBaseT 230' CAT Extender for HDMI and VGA digital signals. This Kit includes the DXW-2EU 2 gang multi-input Decora style wall plate with HDBaseT CAT extension, and the DXE-CAT-RX2-4K HDBaseT extender, the DXE-USB-H1 USB host side unit, and the PS0062-1 Power Supply.
The Aurora DXW-2EU: Wall plate that houses VGA, HDMI, LAN, and USB connections. It takes all these signals as well as embedded audio and can transmit them up to 600' over HDBaseT via an Ethernet cable to a compatible receiver, not only does it send the signal but it even converts and scales the signal. The wall plate is even an auto switcher, it will always detect the last plugged in input and automatically switch on your display.
It features support for HD video, IR control, and can be powered locally with an optionally purchased power supply or via the receiver. Push buttons on the front allow for local control of devices if auto switching isn't required. If connected to a compatible receiver the LAN jack is a nice feature not having to have another wall plate for data. The unit also has two USB ports for powering USB devices and transmitting 480Mbps up to 230ft independently to a different location.
LED backlights on the buttons always let you know which signal is active for ease of use. The DXW-2EU is a fully featured wall plate with auto switching and HDBaseT transmission with bonus LAN and USB extension
The Aurora DXE-CAT-RX2-4K is an HDBaseT receiver that can accept your video connection as well as power, Ethernet, bi-directional RS-232, and IR up to 600'. The receiver is HDCP compliant, supports 3d, resolutions up to 4K, and includes a mount for wall or rack mounting. A unique feature of this model is that it has a PoE port so power can be injected from a PoE switch. All the connections are on one side with LED lights on the front, the DXE-CAT-RX2-4K is easy to install.
The DXE-USB-H1 is a USB 2.0 Host side extender, this device works with the DXW-2EU which allows it to extend the range of the USB up to 220' at a full 480Mbps. This unit will receive its power through the mini USB port, for example from a PC's USB port, or from an external power supply.
This Receiver, Wall Plate and DXE-USB-H1 kit comes with a 3 year warranty from Aurora Multimedia.
- This Kit comes with: (1) White DXW-2EU Wall Plate, (1) DXE-CAT-RX2-4K HDBaseT Receiver, (1) DXE-USB-H1 USB host side unit, and (1) PS0062-1
- DXW-2EU Specs Connections: 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 2 audio, 1 LAN, 1 USB
- Provides auto switching and input select buttons Distance: 330ft over CAT 5e/6/7 cable (1080p 60Hz 4
- 8bit),500ft over CAT 6 cable (1080p 60Hz 24bit), 600ft over one CAT 6a cable (1080p 60Hz 24bit)
- Fits in standard two gang plate
- Sends: HD video, IR, RS-232, USB, Ethernet
- Receives power from compatible receiver or local power supply (inlcuded)
- Supports 3D pass through HDCP compliant
- Color depth: 48bit
- Size: 3.728" x 4.331" x 1.404" (1.04" Box Depth)
- Includes: Wall plate cover
- Warranty: 3 year limited
- DXE-CAT-RX2-4K HDBaseT HDMI receiver
- Receives: Power, Ethernet, bi-directional RS-232, and IR
- Distance: 330ft at 1080p 60Hz 48bit color depth, up to 600ft with CAT 6a shielded cable at 24bit color depth
- Includes mount
- HDCP Compliant
- HDMI 3D Complaint
- Bi-directional RS-232 & IR & LAN
- LAN POE (Power-Over-Ethernet) can power both TX & RX without wall supplies
- Supports 3d
- 3 year limited warranty
- DXE-USB-H1 Specs USB 2.0 Host Side
- Range Extension: 220'
- Compatible Device in Kit: Works with the DXW-2EU
- Status LEDs
- Data Rate: 480Mbps
- PS0062-1 Specs 2.5mm 24v DC 24 Watt Power Supply
- Input Voltage: 100-240VAV 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 24V DC
- Output Current: 1A
- Power: 24 Watts
- DC Connector Plug: 5.5mm x 2.5mm x 11mm