5x1 HDMI 4K/UHD@60 with 4:2:0 Color Auto Sensing Switcher
The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-51 is an HDCP compliant 5x1 HDMI switcher that can handle resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD, it also handles 3D pass through. There are numerous ways to control the AT-UHD-SW-51, it can be used as an auto switcher meaning it will always switch on your display to the last plugged in HDMI cable. It can also be controlled via RS-232, front panel buttons, TCP/IP, or with the included IR remote.
The AT-UHD-SW-51 is easy to install, set up, and maintain. There is a web based GUI that can control your EDID and HDCP, priority input switching, and your RS-232 settings. You can send your audio out via 2 channel analog or S/PDIF, the AT-UHD-SW-51 also supports ARC and pass through of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-51 is an exceptional value with numerous features, couple that with a 10 year warranty and you have a long lasting high quality switcher.
- 5x1 HDMI switcher
- Resolution: Supports Up to 4k
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0, 4096 2160@50/60Hz & 3840 2160@50/60Hz supported at chroma subsampling 4:2:0 8-bit only
- Supported Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- HDCP complaint: 1.4 (Does not support HDCP 2.2 devices)
- Supports 3D pass through
- Control: Auto switching, RS-232, IR with included remote, front panel buttons, and TCP/IP
- Audio out: L/R analog or S/PDIF
- Dimensions: 1.73 x 8.75 x 10.28
- Weight: 1.4lbs
- Warranty: 10 years
- Includes: Power supply and IR remote control