Microflex Wireless Boundary Microphone (G4: 470.125-493.825 MHz)
Featuring the MX690-G4 Microflex Wireless Boundary Microphone (G4: 470.125 - 493.825 MHz) from Shure. It is a frequency agile microphone with a microprocessor controlled transmitter that allows total freedom of placement and eliminates the need to run cable and drill holes. This sleek, low profile, microphone is the perfect solution for conference and meeting spaces where users demand flexibility and high performance. The built-in wireless transmitter with 100' range is compatible with Shure's SLX UHF series wireless microphone receivers.
This boundary microphone features a cardioid polar pattern for sufficient noise suppression and optimum pick up of conversations, speech, interviews etc. A programmable mute switch allows the user to utilize push-to-talk and push-to-mute modes. This microphone operates within the 470.125 to 493.825 MHz frequency band.
Other Product Features:
- Bi-color status indicator
- IR link to SLX receiver for automatic frequency synchronization
- Programmable mute function
- No power adapter required, this microphone is battery operated using 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Battery level indicator
- Logic output for remote LED and mute control
- CommShield Technology for improved RF filtering
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 470.125 - 493.825 MHz
- Polar Pattern (at 1 kHz): Cardioid
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage): 33 dBV/Pa (33 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 96 dB (1 k load at 1 kHz)
- Common Mode Rejection: 45 dB minimum (10 Hz to 100 kHz)
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level: -6 dBV (0.5 V) (1% THD)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector or tip of 1/4" phone plug.
- Operating Range: 100'
- *Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference*
- Frequency Stability: 10 ppm
- Maximum Frequency Deviation: 45 kHz
- Oscillator Type: Phase-locked loop (PLL) controlled synthesizer
- Power Requirements: 3V (2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries)
- Battery Life: 8 hours (alkaline)
- Power Consumption: 130 mA, 15 mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1 11/16" x 3 3/8" x 5 13/16"
- Weight Net: 11.2 oz
- Warranty: 2 Years