HDMI, RS-232, & IR Over Twisted Pair Receiver
The Kramer TP-574 is a twisted pair receiver for HDMI, bi-directional RS-232, and infrared signals. The TP-573 transmitter converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and the TP-574 converts it back to HDMI, RS-232, and infrared signals. The TP-574 is HDCP compliant and supports pass through of 3D and EDID. The TP-574 is powered via the TP-573 when they are within 150' of each other.
Applications include: home theater, presentation and multimedia applications, and rental/staging.
- INPUTS: 1 CAT 5 IN on an RJ 45 connector
- OUTPUTS: 1 HDMI connector, 1 bidirectional IR port on a 3.5mm mini jack, 1 bidirectional RS 232 port on a 9 pin D sub connector
- DISTANCE: Up to 230' 1080P using C-DGK6 cable
- COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD: Supports HDMI and HDCP
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 12V DC from TP 573
- DIMENSIONS (WDH): 4.76" x 2.83" x 0.95"
- WEIGHT: 0.67lbs
- Warranty: 7 Years