Key Digital KD-VCS500
Video Converter & Scaler - VGA to digital HDMI, 1080p
The KD-VCS500 Video Converter & Scaler with VGA to digital HDMI 1080p upscale resolutions from Key Digital. This converter scaler was designed to convert VGA video and analog audio to digital HDMI video and embedded audio, and can upscale VGA resolutions to 720p or 1080p. Key Digital engineered this device in a very compact yet rugged enclosure for easy installation and mounting, and is fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies. For easy identification of resolution modes there are built-in dual-color LED's on the front panel of the device. This unit embeds incoming analog audio onto the HDMI output, and features a simple resolution selection that allows for simple switching between 720p and 1080p up-scaling. Making this an ideal solution to display content from a source such as a laptops VGA port and sending the signal through the HDMI output to a projectors HDMI input, while upscaling the resolution.
- Inputs: VGA and 3.5mm stereo audio
- Outputs: HDMI
- Resolution Supported: up to 1920x1200@60
- Control: Resolution selection: switches between 720p and 1080p upscaling
- LED Indicator: Red/Blue: 720p/1080p output
- Communication: DDC Communication: EDID/HDCP Bi-directional transparency from Display to Source
- Regulations: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Power: 5V 1A external power supply
- Enclosure: Black plastic
- Dimensions: 4.68" x 2.91" x 0.9"
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Included Accessories: KD-PS5V1A, 5V/1A, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, Interchangeable head
- Warranty: 3 years