Hall Research CHD-AP30
4K Active Fiber Optical Plenum HDMI 1.4 Cable - 100'
The Hall Research CHD-AP30 is a 100' active plenum HDMI cable that sends your signal over a fiber optic cable with zero loss or noise and up to a 4K resolution. The cable is HDCP compliant and supports DDC for EDID, CEC, and 3D pass through. The cable requires no power, it is derived from the 5v pin on the HDMI output. As long your your source is HDMI compliant you will not need a power supply, however if you do need a power supply they can be purchased separately.
Another amazing features of the 4K Javelin cable is its indifference to the resolution that is being extended. It has the ability to handle any resolution or color depth including non-standard video formats as long as the maximum data rate is less than 10.2 Gbps. No compression is used so the image at the far end of the cable is 100% identical to the source.
The Hall Research CHD-AP30 requires no boosters and can be sent reliably much longer than a traditional HDMI cable, since it is plenum rated it is installation ready as well.
- Length: 100'
- Resolution: Up to 4K, All Single Link and HDMI resolutions up to 3840x2160 @ 30 (4K UHD)
- Plenum UL rated
- HDMI 1.4
- HDCP compliant
- Bandwidth: Up to 10.2Gbps
- Video supports 3D, Deep color, xvYCC Color
- Audio supports PCM, Dolby, True HD, DTS-HD
- Supports DDC for HDCP and EDID, CEC
- Thin and flexible with bend radius of 0.2 inch
- Fiber-Optic noise immunity
- Warranty: 3 years