HDMI 2.0 Fiber Optic Plenum Rated Cable - 75'
The FSR DR-PCB-H23M is a 75' plenum rated HDMI cable, it allows users to send their HDMI signal over long distances with no loss in video quality. The cable consists of a hybrid fiber material, it is thin and very flexible making it easy to install in as little as a 1" conduit. The best feature is that it does not require any power, it derives its power from the HDMI source it is being plugged into. The cable supports HDMI 2.0, 10.2 Gb/sec video bandwidth and can easily handle 1080p Full HD, 3D, Deep color, HDMI-CEC, and is HDCP compliant.
- Length: 75'
- Fiber optic HDMI cable
- No external power required
- Can be installed in as little as a 1" conduit
- HDMI 2.0
- No signal loss
- 44lb pull strength
- Highly flexible .2" bend radius
- Supports: DDC for HDCP, EDID, 3D, CEC
- Audio: PCM, Dolby, DTS-HD and True HD audio
- Warranty: 3 years