Pro AV/IT HDBaseT HDMI Extender, Tx/Rx, CAT5e/6/7, 330ft - 48V
The Comprehensive CHE-HDBT300 Pro AV/IT HDBaseT HDMI Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit relays audio and 4K30 video signals over a single Cat5e, 6, or 7, up to 330 feet away. This device is manufactured with full 5Play convergence, which allows transmission of audio, video, control (IR/RS-232), Ethernet (LAN serving), and PoE (Power over Ethernet). The local transmitter in this kit can power the included remote receiver by way of PoE with 48V, which provides the user with more flexibility for installs. Another great feature of this extender kit includes CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) bypass.
This CHE-HDBT300 Extender Kit from Comprehensive is an ideal solution for settings such as home theaters, showroom and retail displays, conference presentations, and lecture halls. These durable metal enclosed units are easy to install and come backed by a two year warranty from Comprehensive.
- Transmitter Inputs: 1x HDMI, 1x Shielded RJ45, 1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack, 1x 9pin Dsub
- Tx Outputs: 1x Shielded RJ45, 1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack
- Receiver Inputs: 1x Shielded RJ45, 1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack
- Rx Outputs: 1x HDMI, 1x Shielded RJ45, 1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack, 1x 9pin Dsub
- Video Bandwidth: 340MHz / 10.2Gbps
- HDMI: 3D, 4K30 support, HDCP and DVI compliant
- Transmission: Simultaneous uncompressed data over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable
- Distance: up to 330'
- HDBaseT 5Play convergence: uncompressed high-def Video/Audio, LAN serving, PoE and RS-232/IR
- High-def audio support: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- PSU: 48V/0.83A
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Tx Dimensions(WxDxH): 4" x 4.4" x 0.9"
- Rx Dimensions(WxDxH): 4" x 4.2" x 0.9"
- Included Items: HDMI Transmitter, HDMI Receiver, IR Blaster, IR Extender, Power Adapter, Operation Manual
- Warranty: 2 Years