Ultra High Definition LCD Display - 98"
Introducing the FHQ981-L Ultra High Definition LCD Display from Christie. This high-performance, flat panel comes in 98" diagonal. Its Ultra High Definition (UHD) delivers quality image and contrast, with 10-bit, commercial-grade display for the users content. It features user-focused conveniences like an OPS (Open Pluggable Specification) slot for compatibility with pluggable media players and digital signage devices.
Additionally, this device is manufactured with USB inputs, built-in speakers, and also has multi-window capability (Dual, Quad ≤ 1080p @ 60Hz allowable resolution). The Christie FHQ981-L LCD display is an ideal solution for digital signage applications, boardrooms, and small video walls. It delivers high quality value and reliability for the life of the display with a three year warranty from Christie.
Other Features of this Screen Include:
- Commercial-grade flat panel designed for 24/7 operation*
- UHD resolution for high-quality visuals
- Wide range of inputs to easily connect any source, including an OPS slot
- Designed for years of use, long run times and low operating costs
- Direct-lit LED Back-light
- Anti-glare Coating
- Motion Estimation Motion Compensation (MEMC)
- Built in 10W x 2 Speakers
Note From the Manufacturer: Avoid static images for extended periods. Refer to user manual for additional run-time guidelines.
- Screen Size (diagonal): 98"
- Native Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (16:9)
- Backlight: Direct-lit LED
- Pixel Pitch: 0.56 x 0.56 mm
- Nominal Bezel size: 16.1 mm
- Viewing Angle (CR 10:1): 178 h/v
- Contrast: 1000:1 (full field)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Response Time: 8ms
- Color Space (CIE 1931): 72%
- Display Colors: 10 bit, 1.06 billion
- Inputs: HDMI 1.4b x 4, DisplayPort 1.2, VGA, USB, IR, OPS-HDMI 1.4b, OPS-DP 1.1a, AC, Infrared Extender, Audio 3.5mm
- Outputs: Audio 3.5mm
- Control Inputs: RS-232
- Power Input Rating: 100-240 VAC @ 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Without OPS: 600W maximum 385 typical, With OPS: 720W maximum 400 typical, >=0.5W standby
- Weight: 209.4 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 86.39 x 49.18 x 4.79"
- Included Accessories: Remote Control, External IR Receiver, RS-232 Cable, Quick Start Guide, Multi-Language User Manual CD
- Warranty: 3 years