SpeedConnect Above Tile Suspended Ceiling Kit 2 Gang Filter/Surge
Chief's CMS440P2 Speed-Connect Lightweight Suspended Ceiling Kit with 2-gang filter & surge focuses on ease of use and speed of installation. The Speed-Connect series was designed as a step up from the popular CMA series, integrating easy-to-use features that focus on saving time and maximizing security of your high-end projection systems.
The CMS440P2 features an array of highly sought after features for above tile suspended ceiling mounts that make most out of your projection systems. These innovative features from Chief include the WireVice Cable Suspension System for quick and easy tie-off, and the TwisTile Tile Cutter, used for piercing holes into your ceiling tile. This design also features a continuously adjustable mounting slot for infinite placement options, along with single and dual electrical outlet cutouts, and All-Points tamper-resistant hardware at the column connection point. Also included with this above tile ceiling kit, this model includes dual gang housing, isolated ground, and a dual receptacle outlet that features the SurgeX non-sacrificial multi-stage filtration and surge protection system. This system protects equipment from disruptive high frequency noise and damage caused by power disturbances. The SurgeX has a non-current limiting design that passes full power on a regular circuit; redundant protection circuits and is rated for 125V, 60Hz, 15 A. The SurgeX also improves the reliability and functionality of connected equipment by safeguarding equipment from high energy transients, lightning strikes and electronic noise events that can cause gear degradation and downtime.
The WireVice Cable Suspension System allows for a quick and easy tie-off. TwisTile Ceiling Tile Cutter easily pierces a circular hole in the ceiling tile for an added extension column. Within a 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' ceiling tile this solution provides almost infinite column placements. The single and dual electrical outlet cutouts are a perfect addition to add power to this supsension system, and an All-points security system provides exclusive locking hardware at column connection point to protect against theft. The CMS440 has a weight capacity of up to 50lbs, is 1.5" NPT compatible, fits into 24" wide ceiling tile grids, and comes with a 10 year warranty from Chief.
- Certifications: TUV & UL Listed
- Color: White
- Surge & Filter Module: Rated for 125V~, 60Hz, 15 A, Ferrite toroid based EMI Filter, Non-volatile spike protection with LED power indicator, Withstand rating of 240 VAC continuous without damage or loss of protection
- Output: 15A, 1875 W continuous
- Weight Capacity: 50lbs
- Fits 24" Wide Ceiling Tile Grids
- Single & Dual Electrical Outlet Cutouts: to add a power source
- TwisTile Ceiling Tile Cutter
- All-Points Security Systems: Locking hardware at column connection
- Infinite Column Placement within a 2' x 2' or 2' x4' ceiling tile
- WireVice Cable Suspension System
- In the Box: Chief CMS440 Suspended Ceiling Kit (White), 4 x 25' Flexible Cables, 4 x Wood Eyebolts, 4 x Concrete Anchors ,Chrome Trim Ring
- Warranty: 10 Years