2 x 20W Class D Analog Amplifier w/ RS-232 Control
The Aurora AS-AMP1 is a class D 2 x 20 watt at 4-Ohm analog amplifier with volume, EQ, and RS-232 control. The amplifier is compact but packs big features such as a bridge connection that allows the amp to be 1x40 watt at 8ohm. There is also a microphone mixer which allows your microphone to be mixed to the line audio output, and separately controllable. Other features include the ability to sum up the stereo audio to 2x mono audio, and there is volume, bass, and treble button control.
The Aurora AS-AMP1 packs a ton of features into a small compact form at an affordable price.
- 2x20W at 4ohm or switchable to 1x40W at 8ohm
- Input: 2 stereo audio, 1 mic
- Microphone mixing
- Two stereo audio inputs, switchable by button, remote or RS232
- Volume/Bass/Treble controllable by buttons or RS232
- Line audio output, with volume controllable
- LED status light indicator
- Dimensions: 4.84" x 3.43" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1.10lbs