HDBaseT HDMI Receiver w/ Control & PoE - 230'
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX is an HDBaseT receiver for your HDMI signal, it can receive your 1080P signal up to 230' away and a 4K/UHD@60 signal up to 130' away using a CAT6a/7 cable. Not only can you can receive resolutions up to 4K, but you can also receive your power, IR, and RS-232 over the same Ethernet cable. The AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX also supports EDID and is HDCP 2.2 compliant.
The receiver is a quarter rack width metal enclosure for easy rack mounting with the included rack brackets, the rear panel I/O ports allow for uncluttered wire management. The front LED indicators provide power and status information while the USB provides easy field firmware future upgrades.
Future proof your installation with HDBaseT and be 4K ready with the affordable AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX HDBaseT receiver from Atlona.
- HDBaseT HDMI receiver
- Resolution: Up to 4K (4096 2160@50/60Hz & 3840 2160@50/60Hz supported at Chroma subsampling 4:2:0 8-bit only)
- Chroma Subsampling 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Received video, power, and control
- Audio: Embedded
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Distance: Receives HDMI signals up to 230' at 1080P with CAT56a/7 or 130' 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- EDID support
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
- Dimensions: 1 x 4.3 x 3 inches
- Warranty: 10 years
- Includes: IR emitter and rack mounting brackets