Multi-Format 6 Input Auto Switcher & 4K Scaler w/ RS-232
The Atlona AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED is a multi format switcher for digital and analog devices with an integrated 4K30 scaler. Inputs include 2 HDMI, 2 HDBaseT, and 2 VGA. An HDBaseT output with a mirrored HDMI output will feed your digital displays. The HDBaseT output can send your signal up to 328' away as well as power to your HDBaseT receiver. Use as an auto switcher to automatically detect the last plugged in input.
The integrated scaler solves the issue of your VGA and HDMI signals, preferred input resolutions can simply be set for optimal results. Scale down your 4K sources to 1080P if needed. The microphone input works with dynamic or phantom powered mics, or with line level inputs from wireless receivers. Teachers can easily talk over program material since the ducking circuit has multiple adjustments. The AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED integrates easily with commercial audio equipment with balanced, analog audio in/out at +4 dBu, on captive screw connectors. “Sub” volume controls allow matched volume levels from any source.
Switch and control with either auto switching, front panel buttons, CEC, IR, IP, or RS-232.
- Inputs: 2 HDMI, 2 HDBaseT, and 2 VGA
- Outputs: HDMI, HDBaseT- Mirroring
- Scaling: Upscaling and downscaling to ensure compatibility with any display up to 4K 4:4:4, 4:2:2 resolution
- Distance: up to 328' with CAT6a/7
- HDCP Compliant
- Supports 3D pass through
- AMS ready
- HDMI In/Out @ 4K up to 5M(15') and HDMI In/Out @ 1080p up to 10M(30')
- Chroma Sampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2
- Dimensions: 1.73 x 17.08 x 10.04, 1RU
- Color Depth 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- HDCP Switchable: Compliant/Non-compliant - 1.4
- Weight: 6.92lb
- Includes: Power supply
- rack ears
- IR remote
- Warranty: 10 years