Cable Nook 4 Power Digital & Analog Table Box
The Altinex CNK200-KITC is a table box that uses a trapdoor style half-moon lid which stays flush with your table surface when not in use, this allows cables to be plugged in with the lid closed. When you open the lid you will find connections for 4 power, 1 Cat6, 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 audio, and 1 USB 3.0. All connections are female to male with 6' long cables, the power is 9'.
To compliment the look of any room you can choose from a black anodized aluminum finish, or a silver anodized aluminum finish. The entire box and all the contents have a long 10 year warranty for peace of mind. Since the box is modular you can change your connections in the future as technologies or your needs change.
To install your Cable Nook cut your hole with the cutout template and drop it in the hole, then secure to the under side of the table with the included mounting hardware. The box will install in a wide range of table thicknesses from .5" to 3.5".
- Color: Black or silver anodized aluminum
- Connections: 4 power, 1 Cat6, 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 audio, and 1 USB 3.0
- All connections are female to male with 6' long cables, the power is 9'
- Minor assembly of kit required
- Bezel dimensions: 7.9" x 6.5"
- Cutout dimensions: 7.46" x 6.13"
- Table thickness: .5" to 3.5"
- Depth below table: 6.5"
- Includes mounting hardware
- Warranty: 10 years