HDBaseT HDMI 2.0 4K60 4:2:0 Distribution Amplifier, HDCP 2.2
Featuring the AC-DA210-HDBT from AVProConnect is very high-quality 2X10 Distribution Amplifier with 8 HDBaseT Outputs and 2 HDMI Outputs, with switchable inputs. This distribution amplifier can handle resolutions up to 4k@60 4:2:0 up to 131' and features HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 support. Using HDBaseT technology this DA was designed for massive distributions, over extremely long distances, and with the HDBaseT tech this device has simplified long distance distribution while give the end points undisturbed HD and UHD images. Making this Distribution Amplifier ideal for use in retail signal distribution, bars & restaurants, and digital signage type applications that have the need for consistent messaging, images, or signage across large spaces. By having 2 inputs allow users the option to choose between sources like custom signage, computers, and any HDCP protected content.
The AC-DA210-HDBT is a true plug-and-play device that even has the option/ability for cascading & switching over multiple layers. Controls are both intuitive and user friendly though RS-232 and IR you can manage your end points as well for things like power on/off. Additionally, these have two switchable inputs making for more robust systems. The dual HDMI outputs allow you to expand the switching virtually forever. A device that was truly designed for cascading, that will allow for a hassle free setup during several "hops", this model even features a cascade mode, that allows for additional devices to be added (cascaded) in true plug-and-play style and with the 2 HDMI outputs you can maintain the 2 input switching across a massive cascaded system.
Another great feature of the AC-DA210-HDBT is in its "Triple Play" Audio De-embedding. This is a very unique feature add by AVProConnect that gives you the option to choose to extract your audio from the unit by 2CH Phoenix, SPDIF, and Toslink Optical increasing the possibilities and compatibility. The "Triple Play" is always active so you just need to plug and go. The audio follows the active source. This is beneficial in scenarios when you need to extract compatible audio from the sources that is prepped for a secondary audio amplifier.
The AC-DA210-HDBT from AVProConnect was designed with a Max Flow 19" 1U rack mountable chassis that allows for maximum air flow, making it ideal for stacking in tight racks. This distribution amplifier is also compatible with the AVProConnect AC-EX70-UHD-R receivers which are not only one of the slimmest receivers available today on the market, but also use PoH, so they can receive power from the distribution amplifiers HDBaseT Technology, which will also carry RS-232 and IR signals.
- Inputs: 2x HDMI
- Outputs: 2x HDMI, 8x HDBaseT
- Resolutions Supported: Up to 4K/60 4:2:0 8-bit at 131'
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Supported
- HDMI Deep Color: 12-bit
- Signal Rate: 10.2Gbps
- HDR Supported: HDR 10 (w/ EDID)
- Transmission Distance over HDMI: 45'
- HD Transmission Distance over HDBaseT: 230
- UHD Transmission Distance over HDBaseT: 131
- Audio Formats Supported: PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
- Audio Outputs: 2CH (Phoenix), Digital (Toslink and SPDIF)
- Control: RS-232 and IR
- Compatible Receiver: AC-EX70-UHD-R
- 2 Input Switching
- Cascadable & Switchable over multiple layers
- Max Flow Chassis: Rugged 19" 1U Rack Mountable
- Power Supply: 48V, 2A (100-240V input)
- Power Consumption: 88W
- Weight: 7.3lbs
- Included Accessories: Operating Instructions, Rack Ears, 2x Phoenix Connectors (RS-232 and 2CH Audio), 48v Power Supply (100-240 Input), AC Cord
- Warranty: 10 Years