2nd Generation NetLinx NX Controller for Conference Rooms
The NX-2200 was designed for your IT department with extensive network security features, including IPv6 and 802.1x. Also included is dual NIC for top notch security, the NX-2200 is ready for your infrastructure.
The AMX NX-2200 is a second-generation controller from AMX. Boasting numerous features, the AMX NX-2200 is also backwards compatible. New models can be installed into existing systems with no new programming. The NX-2200 features a USB port and advanced diagnostics for monitoring and making settings changes.
- Requires power supply
- Processor: 1600 MIPSM
- Program Port: (1) USB Standard B
- Configuration Dip Switch: 4-position
- Status Indicator: Status LED (green) blinks to indicate that the system is programmed and communicating properly
- Input Indicator: Input LED (yellow) blinks to indicate that the Controller is receiving data
- Output Indicator: Output LED (red) blinks to indicate that the Controller is transmitting data
- ID Pushbutton: Black ID pushbutton for setting IP mode and reverting to default configuration and firmware
- USB Host Port: (2) USB Standard A, one on front and one one back, USB Host port supports Solid State drive for upgrading firmware, loading code files, copying configuration data and remote storage
- NVRAM: 1 MB
- Memory Card: 8 GB SD
- DDRAM: 512 MB
- AxLink Port: 1
- RS-232/422/485 Port: (1) 10-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, NetLinx Port 1, XON/XOFF (transmit on / transmit off), CTS/RTS (clear to send/ready to send), 300 - 115,200 baud
- RS-232 Port: (3) 2-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, NetLinx Ports 2-4, XON/XOFF (transmit on / transmit off), CTS/RTS (clear to send/ready to send), 300 - 115,200 baud
- I/O Channels: (4) One 6-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, 4-channel binary I/O port for contact closure with each input being capable of voltage sensing, NetLinx Port 22, Channels 1-4
- Relays: (4) One 8-position 3.5 mm Screw Terminal, (4) single-pole, single-throw relays, NetLinx Port 21, Channels 1-4, Each relay can switch up to 24 VDC or 28 VAC @ 1 A, Each relay is independently controlled
- Dimensions: 1 3/4" x 17" x 9 1/8"
- Weight: 6.08lb