Composite Video, Stereo, or S-Video Input Card, PS600 Series Units
The IN603 Composite Video Input Board Assembly from Presentation Switchers Inc is a PS600 series input board that was designed for use with all PS600 Series Modular Digital Presentation Switcher Enclosure Systems. This board allows users to connect composite video, baseband (NTSC, PAL, SECAM) sources to the presentation system for conversion and output to a digital signal on HDMI outputs. The unit will convert video scales, without scaling for the display device in use. Audio is digitized and combined with the digitized video image for distribution to users display units.
The IN603 Composite Video Input Card can be purchased separately or part of a complete system.
Installation is quick and painless. UNPLUG THE POWER CORD ATTACHED TO THE ENCLOSURE. Simply remove the single mounting screw that holds the IN600 Future Expansion Plate or other card where you plan to install the IN603. After removing the old plate, insert the new IN603 assembly. Replace the screw and reattach the power cord. The system automatically recognizes the new board installed so no further activity is required. However, in some cases, it may be necessary to adjust the audio trim to level the input amplitude to a nominal level. See the Installation Manual for more details regarding audio adjustments.
- Video Input Specs:
- 1 RCA, CVBS (Composite), female, yellow
- Format: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Gain: Unity
- Bandwidth: 10 MHz at -3dB
- Voltage: up to 1.00 V
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Indicators: 1 LED (Red = Power, Green = Video Signal Present on Input, and White = Source selected)
- Audio Input Specs:
- 2 RCA, unbalanced stereo, female
- Gain: +6 dB
- Freq Resp: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/- 0.05 dB
- THD+N: 0.01% @ 1 kHz at nominal level
- S/N: > 90 dB at Vin = 0 V, A-Weighted
- Crosstalk: < -45 dB @ 20 kHz, -70 dB @ 1 kHz or below
- Separation: > 90 dB @ 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: > 10k Ohms unbalanced, AC coupled
- Nom Level: -10 dBV (316 mVrms)
- Max Level: -6 dBV (500 mVrms), unbalanced at 1% THD+N
- Field Upgradable, Modular Assembly
- LEDs for Power and Signal Detection
- Composite Video (RCA Coaxial)
- Unbalanced Stereo Audio via RCA
- Certifications: CE, RoHS
- Built-In ESD Protection
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3" x 1.2" x 6"
- Weight: 0.5lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years, Part and Factory Labor