7000 Lumen WUXGA 1-Chip DLP Projector with 25.6-35.7mm Lens
The Panasonic PT-DZ780BU 7000L WUXGA 1-Chip DLP Projector with 25.6 - 35.7mm Lens. This high quality projector from Panasonic provides up to 7000 lumens of brightness, a 3,000:1 contrast ratio, and offers a significantly reduced operational noise, due to carefully designed airflow control system and cooling fans. Built-in as well is an image processing circuit that analyzes the video signal frequency range for each scene by extracting data on the distribution of high, mid, and low frequency components, thus bringing out fine details accordingly. The projector uses a high-power dual 310W lamp system that feature a long replacement cycle of up to 4,000 hours. Dual-lamp systems have an added bonus as they eliminate any type of interruption if a lamp should fail (in dual lamp operation mode), thus ensuring a 24/7 projection function. There is also a Dynamic RGB Booster that gives this device remarkable balance of brightness and color reproduction. The dual lamp system contributed to reliable operation, less downtime, and low maintenance costs, keeping the end users TCO at a much lower rate compared to other traditional single lamp based systems.
Panasonic designed this projector to feature both outstanding images and an extremely low-noise operation. Due to a very carefully designed airflow control system and cooling fans, operation noise has been dramatically reduced to just at 30 dB, even when the projector is used with the lamps at full power in normal mode, making the PT-DZ780BU one of the quietest projectors in its class. The projector intakes air from the bottom of the unit and exhausts it through the back. This is achieved by having no openings in the front of the unit or sides, thus eliminating noise leakage. Furthermore, it was designed with re-positioned fans that operate with a slower rotation, further helping to reduce noise. Additionally the optical block, the heart of the projector, is hermetically sealed to resist the effects of dust and other particles in the air, making it possible to remove the air filters for optics. It also contributes to the low TCO.
Equipped with an HDBaseT DIGITAL LINK terminal, the projector allows transmission of HDMI, uncompressed HD digital video, and control signals (Ethernet, RS- 232C) up to 492' through a single Cat5e (STP) cable or higher. This simplifies cabling and system upgrades, making it suitable for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations. A single cable solution can be expanded by using the DIGITAL LINK switcher ET-YFB200G (not included).
Geometric Adjustment for specially shaped screens adjusts the image for projection onto spherical, cylindrical, and other specially shaped screens. You can make the adjustment easily using only the remote control, with no external equipment needed. Four-Corner Adjustment and Keep Aspect Off functions also simplify fine adjustment. To add even more control and flexibility this unit also uses a Multi-Screen Support System which optimally adjusts multiple screens with edge blending, color matching, and digital image enlarging.
- Display System: 1-Chip 0.67" / 17.02 mm DLP
- Native Resolution: PC: WUXGA - 1920 x 1200
- Supported Resolutions: Maximum: WUXGA - 1920 x 1200
- Pixels: 2,304,000
- Brightness: Normal Mode: 7000 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Lens Focus: Auto
- Lens: F 1.7 - 1.9 (f = 25.6 - 35.7 mm)
- Throw Ratio: 1.7 - 2.4:1
- Projection Size: 50 - 600"
- Keystone Correction: Vertical: +-40 degrees / Horizontal: +-15 degrees
- Picture-in-Picture Supported
- Ceiling Mountable
- Full 10-bit image processing
- Wireless remote control with 98' maximum range
- Unit can be rotated 360 degrees vertically
- Easy remote monitoring and control over a LAN
- Built-in AMX Device Discovery technology
- Rear Screen Projection Capable
- Rec. 709 mode for HDTV projection
- DICOM simulation mode
- Inputs: BNC Video, HDMI, DVI-D, 5-BNC, 15-pin VGA, 9-pin VGA Control/Service, M3 Remote, 9-pin VGA remote, Ethernet LAN
- Outputs: 9-pin VGA Control/Service, M3 Remote, Ethernet LAN, USB Control/Service
- Lamp: 2x UHM
- Watts: 310W
- Life: Normal Mode: 4000 Hours
- Fan Noise: Normal Mode: 30 dB
- Included Accessories: Wireless/Wired Remote Control, Power Cord with Secure Lock, 2 R03 AAA Batteries, Lens Mount cover, Lens cover, 2x Clasp for lamp unit
- Warranty: 3 years on projector / 90 days on the lamp