HDMI 2.0a & HDCP 2.2, 4x2 4K HDMI Switcher w/ Mirrored Outputs
- Inputs: 4 HDMI 2.0a
- Outputs: 1 HDMI 2.0a, 1 HDBaseT
- HDCP 2.2
- Resolution: Max SMPTE UHD - 4096x2160P60/RGB/4:4:4
The Zigen ZIG-SW42 is a 4x2 HDMI switch designed to handle your UHD devices and provide high quality switching. There are four HDMI 2.0a inputs, one 2.0a HDMI output, and one HDBaseT output that mirrors the HDMI output. The HDMI out can be sent over 4K about 15', while the HDBaseT out can be sent over Ethernet up to 328'. The switcher is also in compliance with the latest HDCP 2.2 copy protection. The switcher can be controlled via bi-directional RS-232, IR remote (included), and a Web GUI interface. There is also an integrated audio de-embedder for the active channel via a SPDIF out port. Advanced EDID management allows for control of your resolutions, refresh rates, and more. The switcher can accept uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and other audio. The switcher supports pass through of 3D and CEC, and doesn't take up much space with a 1RU rack size.
The Zigen ZIG-SW42 was designed for home theaters or commercial settings when you need to be able to switch UHD devices that can handle 2160P60 4:4:4 resolution, as well as be able to send the signal out from short distances to long distances.
- Control: Bi-directional RS-232, IR remote (included), and a Web GUI interface
- Advanced EDID management
- Audio: Uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio
- Audio de-embedding via SPDIF out
- Color bit depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit & 16-bit per pixel
- Chroma subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- HDMI distance: 16'
- HDBaseT distance: 328'
- Dimensions: 1 RU
- Weight: 3lbs
- Warranty: 3 years