HDMI 4K Matrix Switcher, HDCP 2.2, 4 HDMI In x 4 HDBaseT Out
The Zigen HX-44/HDBT is a Ultra 4K certified 4x4 HDMI matrix switcher with HDCP 2.2 support. It features 4 HDMI inputs and 4 HDBaseT outputs, the HDBaseT outputs can send your 4K video and bi-directional IR and RS-232 control up to 229' away over a single Ethernet cable. The recommended receiver is the optionally purchased Zigen ZIG-HVX-70R HDBaseT receiver. The switcher can be controlled via the front panel push buttons with the LED panel, RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet, and via IR with the included remote control. The matrix can handle resolutions up to 4K / 2K, 30Hz, 24bpp, and 4K / 2K, 60Hz, 24bpp with 4:2:0 pixel format. The switcher also features EDID management, memory control for up to 4 presets, and 3D pass through.
The Zigen HX-44/HDBT is a fully featured matrix switcher when you need HDCP 2.2 and the ability to send your signal long distances with 4K resolution.
- Control: Front panel push buttons, RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet, and via IR with the included remote control
- LED front panel
- HDMI distance: 30' 1080P, 16' for 4K
- 1 RU rack mountable, includes rack ears
- Weight: 8lbs
- Supports High Definition Audio: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master
- Warranty: 3 years
- Includes: HDMI Matrix Switcher, RS-232 Communication Connected Cable, Power Cord, IR Receiver Cable, IR Blaster Cable, LAN Line, Female 1x5 Pole Captive Screw Socket (2), Matrix Switcher Remote Controller, AAA battery (2), AV Matrix Software CD, User Manual