10X2 1080P Presentation Auto Switcher Scaler, Dual Mics, CEC
The WyreStorm SW-1001-HDBT is a multi-format presentation switcher and scaler that can also handle auto switching, auto switching always selects the last plugged in input and automatically switches on your display. The 10 inputs include; 6 HDMI, 1 Display Port, 1 HDBaseT and 2 VGA sources with embedded audio out. It outputs either 1 HDMI or 1 HDBaseT, the outputs can also be mirrored to 2 displays. The HDBaseT transmitting output can send your 1080P video up to 328', it also sends Ethernet as well as PoH so your receiver does not require power. Additionally the HDBaseT receiving input supplies PoH so your transmitter does not require power.
The internal scaler always sends the highest possible resolution up to 1080P that your displays can handle based on EDID, alternatively there are numerous fixed configurations that can be chosen. The switcher also has a very unique feature, it has 2 adjustable microphone inputs with selectable phantom power that are able to be mixed with the source audio and sent via the line-level output. Another problem solver that saves time and money is the switcher features audio de-embedding, the audio out allows users to connect to the rooms amplification system.
Since the switcher is CEC enabled you can connect to CEC enabled displays and have auto display on/off with no programming required. If programming is required the switcher has RS-232, the unit can also be controlled via IR, front panel buttons, Telnet, and WEB GUI.
The WyreStorm SW-1001-HDBT is the first ever presentation switcher/scaler to feature optional auto switching, the unit switches fast so you will always have a seamless presentation.
- Features auto switching, always detects last plugged in device
- Integrated 1080P scaler: Auto selects best resolution on EDID or custom chosen resolutions
- CEC enabled
- Audio: Two microphone inputs with phantom power, two stereo audio inputs and one auto-mix stereo audio output de-embedder
- Control: RS-232, IR, front panel buttons, Telnet, and WEB GUI
- Dimensions: 17.3" x 1.7" x 10.7"
- Weight: 10.7lbs
- Includes: Power supply, 2 x Phoenix Connector (Male, 3.5 mm, 4 pins), 4 x Phoenix Connector (Male, 3.5 mm, 3 pins), 5 x Phoenix Connector (Male, 3.5 mm, 5 pins), 2 x Mounting brackets
- Warranty: 5 years