4K60Hz In-Line HDMI Scaler with Audio Breakout
Part #: CON-H2-SCL
Our Price: $404.00
Top CON-H2-SCL Specifications
- Scales any incoming HDMI content to as low as 800x600 or up to 4096x2160
- Compatible with incoming 18Gbps HDMI content up to 2160p 4:4:4/60
- Converts HDR content and removes metadata for compatibility with all displays
- Converts HDCP encryption to match that of a connected display or projector
"Love the products we've ordered- they've been awesome!"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
An essential tool when mixing 4K & 2K screens on the same distribution system, the Wyrestorm CON-H2-SCL enables in-line scaling of HDMI content. An HDMI signal from a source device, DA or matrix is converted so that it can be accepted by the connected display. Via a powerful scaling chip, 4K/60 4:4:4 or 4:2:0 can be down-scaled to as low as 480P; likewise, content can be up-scaled to 4K/60 4:4:4. Set up & configuration is done using a simple PC tool which is part of WyreStorm Management Suite V1.6. The software tool allows management of the scaling function and EDID via a simple interface.
- Optical audio output for de-embedded source audio (2ch PCM)
- Setup & configuration via simple PC configuration tool (WyreStorm Management Suite v1.6 or higher)
- Powered by 12v DC power supply (US, UK, EU and AU PSU pins included)
- Mounting brackets included
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.