Williams Sound TL S20
Real Time Interpretation and Translation System
The Williams AV TL S20 Convey Video makes inclusion easier for all with real-time, translation system that can also provide open captioning. Through the power of AI, Convey Video has the ability to translate audio from up to 109+ languages and many dialects, and create live translated subtitles to overlay on a video.
Convey video has the option to overlay open captions and translated text over a USB camera, a HDMI source, or a simple black background which can be keyed into other video systems. An Ethernet connection is required for translation services and should be connected to the LAN port.
There are 5 USB 3.0 ports on the Convey Video. A USB thumb drive can be used to store captured voice and text from a translation session. Convey Video accepts a USB microphone or USB mixer output, as well as HDMI audio.
- Power Indicator: Green LED
- Remote Power: 2-pole Phoenix-style connector (Euroblock)
- Network: LAN port for printing and saving images and third-party remote control
- USB 5 USB 3.0 ports, plus one USB B-Micro port
- Operating Temperature: Approximately 32 F to 122 F (0 C to 50 C)
- Comm Ports: 2