USB 3.0 Capture Device, HDMI, DVI, VGA, Component Video Recorder
The StarTech USB32HDCAP USB 3.0 Capture Device for high-performance HDMI 1080p @60fps Video. This capture device has been designed to allow for users USB 3.0 compatible computer to be transformed into a seamless digital video recorder for high-quality HDMI/DVI/VGA/Component HD video by utilizing USB 3.0 high transfer speeds. The capture card can record original content from various sources such as computers, camcorders, security systems, POS terminals, and servers. With a framerate of 60 FPS (frames per second) and H.264 encoding, this is the perfect solution for capturing high-definition video for editing, compiling, and archiving.
A primary benefit offered with the StarTech USB 3.0 capture card, is that it will record video at 60 FPS. This ensures that every frame of content is saved, as opposed to to 30 FPS capture devices the only technically catch "half" the action. Plus, with support for 1080p video, you can ensure crystal-clear capture quality at high-definition resolution, and create high-quality video to distribute internally throughout your business or distribution over the Internet. This USB capture card is capable of capturing raw video, making it compatible with Microsoft DirectShow. With raw video capture you can record video using your preferred third party DirectShow software such as Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
For an even wider range of device compatibility, the StarTech capture card features included software that encodes using H.264 compression format. H.264 encoding capabilities ensures the video files you save will be compatible with virtually any video player such as the media software on your PC, MAC, iOS and Android devices, with no editing or converting needed. Additionally this compression format is widely supported by most software titles, including Adobe Premiere and Windows Media Encoder. With multiple A/V input options you can capture from a wide variety of sources including HDMI, DVI, VGA, and component. You can also use this capture card with A/V adapters to record other video sources such as SDI using StarTech's SDI to HDMI converter SDI2HD (not included). Support for a variety of A/V devices is ideal for archiving analog video footage into a digital database. Plus, the software not only lets you capture and export videos, but it also lets you take screenshots, schedule recordings and instantly stream your video source over the Internet using online services such as Twitch or Justin.TV. If coupled with ST122HDMILE HDMI Splitter (not included) to capture HD video game play at 60 frames per second, while playing on a different display.
The device also includes easy-to-use software that’s compatible with NTSC and PAL systems, making it a must for professional video archiving applications where source media can change from project to project.
- Maximum Digital Resolutions Video Input: 1920x1080 (1080p/30/50/60) / Video Output: 1920x1080 (1080p/60)
- Maximum Analog Resolutions: 1920x1080 (1080p/30/50/60)
- Supports 2-channel stereo audio (HDMI / RCA)
- NTSC and PAL systems supported
- Supports 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio
- Industry Standards: NTSC, PAL-M, PAL-60, PAL Video Encoding: MPEG4/H.264 & NTSC, PAL-M, PAL-60, PAL Video Encoding: MPEG4/H.264
- OS Compatibility: Windows 10 (32/64), 8/8.1 (32/64), 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), XP (32/64)
- Record from virtually any device, with support for HDMI, DVI, VGA, and Component video input sources
- RoHS Compliant
- Audio Specifications: HDMI or Component RCA Stereo
- Included Accessories: USB 3.0 HD Video Capture Device, A/V breakout cable, DVI to VGA adapter, USB 3.0 Cable, Instruction manual
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 1 x 3 x 4.5"
- Weight: 3.7oz
- Warranty: 2 Years