70" Aquos Board Interactive 10-Point Touch Display, Full HD 1080p
The Sharp PN-C705B Aquos Board Full HD 1080p 10-Point Multi-Touch Interactive Display. From the Sharp Aquos interactive display line, this high performance LCD TV introduces a direct bonding technology into its screens for a highly ergonomic touch and feel for user interaction. This technology creates a user experience as close to the feel of pen and paper as possible, due to a protective glass which is bonded directly on to the LCD panel without any air gaps. This minimizes parallax difference, allowing for smooth writing operations and clear visibility. Also, the glass screen is anti-glare and dramatically reduces light reflection and fingerprint soiling. Even in brightly lit rooms, documents and teaching materials are easy to read. Primary features of this LCD screen include, long daily run times, one touch operability, MFP connectivity, full HD quality, handwriting recognition, sharp touch viewer, simultaneous writing, built-in speakers, 3 webcam mounts, and Sharp Display Connect.
Being designed for a truer more intuitive user friendly experience, the PN-C705B brings frequently used features, such as power on/off and input switching, backlight, and freeze selections to the front bezel for simple time saving control. The newly added backlight control button allows for energy savings during breaks, and allows users to hide their screens with removing the content, adding a whole new layer of convenience and security for fast-paced businesses and learning environments. Another great new addition to the interactive screen family from Sharp is the freeze function which allows users to easily capture a freeze frame from a video to quickly enable on-screen annotation, similar to that of using the "print screen" button on your keyboard and PC. In addition to to the 2 new user control functions add to the front bezel of the screen, this device has the ability to connect webcams at multiple locations, providing users with even greater flexibility when video conferencing. Equally the PN-C series is engineered to be used continuously for up to 16 hours a day /7 days a week, making this interactive touch screen display a powerhouse tool for reliable use in classroom or office settings.
The PN-C series is a great device to keep the entire room engaged with collaboration features commonly found in the PN-L series screens, yet including expanded touch points (10-point Multi) and simultaneous users (up to 4 at once). With these expanded touch points the users can share their creative input when inspiration strikes and helps create thought provoking sessions, meetings and classroom activities fresh, and productive. Featuring the very easy-to-launch Sharp Pen Software incorporates a menu comprising of intuitively arranged icons that provide easy access to pen settings and other useful functions. Using the brilliantly designed "overlay mode", users can write onscreen annotations or graphics directly onto photos, videos, Adobe PDF's documents, common Microsoft files, such as PowerPoint, or web pages etc... A downloadable Sharp Display Connect software allows the PN-C series interactive displays to share its onscreen content with up to 50 devices. There’s no need to open the respective applications, and you can present all the different files simultaneously in the same work area. The onscreen layouts of sheets can be stored for later retrieval, so you can easily restart a discussion where you left off. Using this smart software helps to make discussions more dynamic and involving.
Finally these two models (the PN-C705B/PN-C805B) include a unique feature that is smart and easy-to-use. Similar to that of the current PN-C series, the new PN-C705B/PN-C805B interactive displays feature a smart eraser that allows the user to use the palm of their hand to quickly erase, similarly to erasing on a blackboard or whiteboard. The auto-sensing technology automatically sense the difference between writing/drawing touch points versus using a larger surface, for example, the palm of your hand.
When needing to bring a high-quality, user friendly device into your business or learning center to enhance group collaboration or idea sharing, the Sharp PN-C705B 70" Aquos Board Interactive 10-Point Touch Display is a extremely cost effective solution in today's high-tech Pro A/V industry.
- Displayable Colors: 1.07 billion colors
- Max. Brightness: 350 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 4,000:1
- Viewing Angle: 176 degrees/176 degrees (CR 10)
- Active Screen Area: 60 9/16" x 34 1/16"
- Response Time: 8 ms (gray to gray, avg.)
- Backlight: LED, Edge Lit
- 16 Hours a day of continuous use capable
- Touch Screen Specs:
- Touch Technology: IR (infrared blocking detection method)
- PC Connection Port: USB 2.0
- Power Supply: Powered from USB port
- Multi Touch: 10 Points of simultaneous contact
- Protection Glass: Thickness: Approx 3.1mm / Shock Resistance: 130cm
- Computer Input: Video: Analog RGB / Synchronization: Horizontal/Vertical Separation / Plug and Play: VESA DDC2B
- Video Color System: NTSC (3.58 MHz) / NTSC (4.43 MHz) / PAL / PAL60 / SECAM
- Input Terminals: PC analogue: Mini D-sub 15-pin x 1, HDMI x 3 (HDCP and 1080p compatible, PC / AV signal compatible), 3.5 mm-diameter mini stereo jack x 1, audio: RCA pin (L/R) x 1, video: RCA pin x 1, component video: RCA pin x 1, RS-232C D-sub 9-pin x 1
- Output Terminals: 3.5mm mini stereo jack
- 2 Built-in Speakers
- Speaker Output: 10W + 10W
- Webcam Mounts: 3 on top of display
- Carrying Handles
- Mounting: VESA (4-points), 400x 400 mm, M6 screw
- Power Supply: 100V - 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 200W
- Dimensions (W x D x H) (approx.) (display only): 64 3/8" x 3 3/4" x 39 5/16"
- Weight: 136.7 lbs
- Included Accessories: Power cord, remote control unit, battery (AAA size) x 2, set-up manual, cable clamp x 2, cable clamp (for power cord), USB cable, eraser, pen tray, pen tray mounting screw x 5, touch pen, camera mount, camera mount screw x 2, camera screw, CD-ROM, SHARP Display Connect license, stand hole protection cover x 2, blank sticker
- Warranty: 1 years