RGB Spectrum MW V 500-2K
3RU Chassis MediaWall V Display Processor
- This Media Wall V Model 500 Configuration offers (6) 2K input ports, (6) 2K or (3) 4K output ports, and 8 windows per output card/row
- Wall Layout Presets up to 60
- HDCP V. 1.4 copy protection
- Displayed Clocks up to 6
Featuring the RGB Spectrum Media Wall V 3RU Chassis. The MW V 500-2K kit configuration provides (6) 2K input ports, (6) 2K or (3) 4K output ports, and 8 windows per output card/row.
The Media Wall V Display Processor from RGB Spectrum offers true 4K video wall processor, with up to 4K resolution I/O, single wire connectivity and fully scalable windows. These handsomely designed display processors come in a wide range of configurations that can suit virtually any need installers and users may have in the world of HD and UHD video wall systems. The Media Wall V processor offers a unique architecture that combines real-time processing and reliability of a hardware based processor with the flexibility of a separate processor that runs applications. Couple that with integrated IP capabilities, extensive user-friendly features, enhanced security and easy to operate control interface, and you get a robust, super high-quality 4K video wall processor with enough power and versatility to drive both HD and UHD video wall systems.
The MW V can be configured to support up to 36 video/graphic direct inputs and up to 28 output/display devices with resolution support up to 4K 4096 x 2160. Inputs are fully scalable for output to a UHD video wall or for display on standard video walls. Additionally these systems have the ability to display any configuration of window layouts across a multi-screen array. Users have the ability to size windows as needed anywhere within or across the screen boundaries, in any aspect ratio and be zoomed in to emphasize important details. Signal switching and preset layout recall are fast and seamless. The video wall processor’s web-based set-up GUI supports both local and remote access, "drag and drop" window positioning and scaling, wall layout presets, and input selection.
Adding an even further layer of system flexibility, the Media Wall V Processor configurations can be controlled by a variety of third part devices and is compatible with RGB Spectrums MultiPoint control room management system (not included). The MultiPoint system is an innovative hardware and software platform that provides operators with arbitrated keyboard and mouse (KVM) control over system resources.
The versatile MediaWall V processor can control a video wall plus auxiliary monitors or even multiple video walls. It is ideal for simulation training, modelling, high-resolution video surveillance, and other graphically-rich applications. When used with 4K projectors, the processor provides adjustable overlaps for edge-blending to enable immersive, seamless UHD displays that span entire rooms - ideal for museums, theaters, auditoriums and a range of other venues.
Not seeing the configuration you want? We can help! To request a quote for a different configuration please call us at 888-999-3759, click here to email us, or via Live Chat.
- Foreground Graphics
- RGB Spectrum Media Wall V Model 500 Specifications:
- Number (max) 18
- Resolution: 640 x 480 @ 85Hz to UHD 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz & 4096 x 2160 @ 24Hz
- Connector Type: HDMI 1.4b
- Clock Rate: Up to 297MHz
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Source Routing: Any source input to any window
- Number (max): 12 @ HD/2K, plus 2 Auxiliary Outputs, 6 @ 4K, plus 2 Auxiliary Outputs
- Resolution: Up to 3840 x 2160 (4K, Ultra HD, UHD) @ 30Hz and 4096 2160 @ 24Hz (Display Port option: 3840 x 2160 up to 60Hz)
- Connector Type: HDMI 1.4b (Optional Display Port)
- Display Windows
- Number: Up to 32
- Labels: Characters per label Up to 64
- Labels: Font Styles 50
- Labels: International Fonts: Yes
- Border Color Depth 24-bit
- Serial: RS-232, 9600-115,200 baud
- Network: Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100/1000Base-T, Command line and graphical user interface
- Additional Specs (Configuration Dependent)
- Up to 4K UHD inputs and outputs on a single wire
- Displays live video, applications, and IP decodes
- Full HDCP copy protection capabilities
- Hybrid architecture with a dedicated processor for applications
- Real-time processing with no dropped frames
- Up to 60 preset layouts
- Edge-blend overlap and bezel compensation
- Intuitive user interface with thumbnails