HDMI 2.0 Ultra HD Scaler - 4K60 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2
The UHD-Scaler-FC from PureLink is a high performance, HDMI 2.0 Ultra HD Scaler that is HDCP 2.2 compliant. It can handle a wide range of input resolutions, from 480i up to 4K/60Hz at 4:4:4 chroma sampling and output resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 (with digital and analog audio extraction). This scaler automatically scales any input signal to match the native resolution of the display. It also features automatic output picture adjustment, including aspect ratio, and can be manually set to a specified resolution.
PureLink's UHD-Scaler-FC features front panel buttons or OSD (on screen display) menu or RS-232 control for scaler configuration. The scaler is ideal for HD/Full HD/Ultra HD 4K interoperation environments that have either mismatched resolutions or that are experiencing EDID or HDCP version issues. This scaler provides reliable solutions for addressing next-generation integration requirements and delivers a more seamless transition to 4K connectivity.
- Data Rate: 18 Gbps
- HDMI Version: HDMI 2.0
- HDCP Compliance: HDCP 2.2
- Automatically scales any input signal to match the native resolution of the display or any connected HDMI device
- Supports 25/30/50/60Hz frame conversion
- CEC pass-through
- Supports HDMI audio extraction via optical digital audio and 3.5mm analog audio
- HDMI Audio: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1 Ch, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS 5.1
- MTBF: 50,000 hours
- Power Input: AC100 240V 50/60Hz
- Power Output: DC 12V/1A (US/EU standard, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Front panel, OSD (on screen display) menu, and RS-232 control
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.5'' x 3.9'' x 0.98''
- Weight: 1.0 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years