Solid Shine 1-Chip DLP WXGA Projector w/ Lens: 16:10, 3500 Lumen
The PT-RW330U Lamp-less 1-Chip DLP WXGA Projector with Lens from Panasonic. A part of the Solid Shine series projectors, this model uses a newly designed LED/Laser hybrid light source for superior reliability and long lasting brightness, with up to 3500 Lumens. As opposed to the traditional lamp based projection systems on the market this device features no lamps, or air filters, which allows for end users to enjoy a virtually maintenance-free operation up to 20,000 hours while maintaining brightness and amazing picture quality. Thus greatly reducing total ownership costs, and allowing this projector to be used as a fixed install projector without the worry of constant cleaning, lamp changes, or tweaking, making it ideal for use in conference rooms, medium sized venues, bar/restaurants, and digital signage type applications. In addition this projector features a very efficient cooling system so it can be used in 24/7 continuous operation settings as well.
The PT-RW330U features 3500 Lumens of brightness and by using a LED/Laser combined light source, the rate of brightness deterioration is far less the standard lamp-based systems. The Solid Shine drive uses a built-in sensor to constantly detect the light intensity of the light source and correct corresponding changes in white balance. This in turn helps maintain excellent picture quality for a much longer period of time, with minimal notice to light degradation. At a 10,000:1 aspect ratio contrast is equally amazing, and images are reproduced with a wide dynamic range. It comes equipped with a 2x zoom lens making it possible to throw a 120" diagonal wide screen image from roughly 12.8 to 25.7' away in distance.
Straight out of the box this projector is loaded with features for professional integration, such as Portrait mode, a Multi Screen Support System, and 3D projection. Additionally the PT-RW330U features Digital Link Technology so when it is used with the optional (not included) ET-YFB100G Digital Interface Box. Uncompressed HD digital video, audio and control signals can be transmitted up to 328' over a single LAN cable that makes it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations. Also, because control signals can be simultaneously transmitted, the ET-YFB100G input signal can easily be switched with the wireless remote control that is included with the projector. The projector can be controlled by either serial or LAN communication.
- Contrast: 10,000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Operational Life: 20,000 Hours apporximately
- Included Lens: Manual 2x Zoom/Focus
- Throw Ratio: 1.53 - 3.09:1
- Screen Size: 40" to 300"
- Throw Distance: 12.8' to 25.7'
- Filter: Filter Less Design
- Inputs: HDMI, DVI-D, M3 Audio, VGA 9-pin, Ethernet LAN
- Outputs: M3 Audio
- Solid Shine Technology: Maintains brightness levels as light deterioration occurs
- Daylight View Basic: Ensures clear images even in brightly lit rooms
- DICOM Simulation Mode: Imaging mode that reproduces X-ray images
- Dust Resistant Structure with Airtight Optical Block
- Heat Pipe Cooling System: Stable Operation up to 113 degrees Fahrenheit
- 30x Drive Switching Prevent Color Breaking
- Horizontal and Vertical Lens Shift
- Flexibile 360 degree Installation: Can be rotated vertically
- Power: 100 - 240V AC
- Power Consumption: 460W in Normal Mode
- Weight: 23.4lbs
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, Wireless Remote Control (with batteries)
- Warranty: 3 years