5400 Lumens 1080p Laser Phosphor Projector
The ZH510T-B is another small powerhouse from Optoma. At only 24lbs, and with a compact size, this ProAV projector offers bright and vivid image quality, advanced optical components, and it has an IP5X-certified dust resistance rating for its optical engine. Its laser phosphor light provides for over 20,000 hours of operation, which makes it reliable, cost-efficient, and low maintenance. There is no need for lamp and filter changes.
The Optoma ZH510T-B creates detailed, vibrant images because of the equipped 5400 lumens, and fills a significant need in the mid-range ProAV market category. This unit boasts maximum flexibility, offering a unique 1.2-2.13 throw ratio and a digital zoom ratio of 1.8x, enabling it to cover a range of interchangeable lens capabilities yet eliminating the need to change lenses or buy additional ones. The ZH510T-B includes a fixed lens with both, horizontal as well as vertical lens shift. It also features HDBaseT, enabling users to easily send and display audio and video files with a single cable.
The ZH510T-B makes for a seamless integration with two built-in 10W speakers and a variety of inputs, including three HDMI ports and one HDBaseT port. This fixed install projector was made to be reliable, flexible, and cost efficient for boardrooms, university auditoriums, museums, and other mid-sized venues.
- Lamp Life: 20,000 hours
- Throw Ratio: 1.2 ~ 2.13
- Lens Shift: 4 corner adjustment
- Input: HDMI, VGA, HDBaseT, Audio (3.5mm)
- Output: VGA, Audio (3.5mm)
- Speaker: 10W Stereo
- Audio: 10W Stereo
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (native), 4:3, Auto
- Projection Screen Size: 27.9" ~ 301.8"
- Projection Distance: 4.3ft to 26ft (1.3m - 8.0m)
- Projection Lens: 1.8x zoom
- Maximum Resolution: WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Computer Compatibility: UXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, WXGA, WUXGA, Mac
- Video Compatibility: SDTV / HDTV
- Power Supply: AC input 90 264V, 50 60 Hz, with PFC input
- Lamp Type: Laser Phosphor
- Remote Control: IR and wired remote
- Includes: AC power cord, VGA cable, remote control, batteries, multilingual CD-ROM user's manual, basic user manual, warranty card, USB to Micro USB cable
- Weight: 24.2 lb
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 15.75" x 16" x 5"
- Warranty: 3 year or 20,000 hour light source warranty (whichever comes first), 3-year Optoma Express advance exchange warranty on the projector