Kramer AV VP-733
12x5 Presentation Switcher Scaler - Matrix Capable
Kramer's VP-733 is a 12-input presentation matrix switcher/dual scaler to be used with a wide variety of presentation and multimedia applications. The VP-733 has HDMI, DisplayPort, HDBaseT, and user-definable (universal) analog video inputs or component video. This presentation switcher is ideal for presentation applications requiring a preview option, projection systems in conference rooms, auditoriums, hotels, churches, production studios, and rental and staging. You can use this presentation switcher in any application where high-quality conversion is required or when displaying text over a video background is the goal.
- 1 Display Port on a female Display Port connector
- 1 HDBaseT on an RJ-45 connector
- VGA/HD: On a 15-pin D-sub connector, 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector, Balanced Audio (Speaker) on a 5-pin terminal block connector
- Included Accessories: IR remote control, power cord, rack ears
- User Interface Controls: Front panel buttons/OSD, IR remote control, RS-232 on a 9-pin D-sub connector, Ethernet
- Additional Controls: Picture-In-Picture, Picture-and-Picture, or Split Screen
- Additional Controls: Separate program/preview freeze and zoom, different selectable vertical refresh rates, video and audio ProcAmp control, output image scaling, and aspect ratio change, EDID capture
- Power Input: 100-240V/50-60Hz
- Consumption: 700mA
- Product Dimension (W x D x H): 19" x 9.34" x 1U
- Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Shipping Dimension (W x D x H): 20.67" x 12.99" x 4.21"
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs