Kramer AV VP-1608
16x8 RGBHV & (B) Audio Matrix Switcher - HDTV Compatible
The VP-1608 from Kramer is a high-quality 16x8 audio matrix switcher for RGBHV and balanced audio signals. With a high bandwidth of 400Mhz and being HDTV compatible this audio matrix solution can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously, making it a great device for presentation and production applications. With a delayed switching and and the ability to change syncing ahead of the video, this device is capable of practically glitch free switching of non-genlocked sources. The primary features include a take button which allows for the execution of multiple switches at once, as well as audio breakaway switching, and memory locations to store multiple switch presets to be recalled and executed as needed.
Control of the VP-1608 is simple and user friendly. You can use the 16 input or 8 output buttons on the front panel, RS-232 & RS-485 serial command device such as a touch screen system, PC or other serial port controller, or the included IR remote controller can be used to control this switcher. There is also a Front Panel Control Lockout button to freeze your settings in place to prevent unwanted tampering once you have designated your desired presets. The front panel display has multi-character displays represented through indicators. This high-performance switcher also includes a unique vertical and horizontal sync-pulse solution.
The VP-1608 comes with a power cord, Windows-based Kramer control software for RS-232 control, a null-modem adapter, and an Infrared Remote Control. It is also backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Front Panel Control Lockout
- Take Button: Executes multiple switches all at once
- Memory Locations: Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed
- Delayed Switching: Switches sync ahead of video to provice near glitch-free switching of non-genlocked sources
- Audio Breakaway Switching
- Inputs: 16 x 3 RGB video, 16 x 2 H&V, TTL level all on BNC connectors, 16 balanced stereo audio on detachable terminal blocks
- Outputs: 8 x 3 RGB video, 8 x 2 H&V TTL all on BNC connectors, 8 balanced stereo audio on detachable terminal blocks
- Video S/N Ratio: 71.7dB Audio S/N Ratio: 74.5dB unweighted(1Vpp)
- Indicators: Multi character display on the front panel
- Power Consumption: 230V AC
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, IR Remote Control, null-modem adapter, Windows-based Kramer control software(for RS-232 control
- Optional Accessories: RK-1 19" 1U rack adapter
- Warranty: 7 Years