4x4 HDMI 4K Matrix Switcher with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0
- Inputs: 4 HDMI
- Outputs: 4 HDMI
- Resolution: Up to 4K at 60Hz displaying 21:9 aspect ratios
- 4 audio de-embedders via S/PDIFF
The KanexPro HDMX44-4K is a 4 HDMI input and 4 HDMI output matrix switcher that features the latest technology, it is compliant with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0. The matrix can support resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz for your Ultra High Definition needs. The matrix switcher also features 4 S/PDIF audio ports that supports audio de-embedding, this allows you to easily connect up to an external amplification source. There are numerous control options including an easy to use web GUI over an Ethernet connection, front panel buttons with an LCD screen, RS-232, and IR with the included remote control. The matrix switches extremely fast with times clocking an at a staggering .2 seconds.
The easy to read front screen provides instant status of your input and output connections. The unit is only 1RU so it takes up the least amount of space possible, the included rack ears makes installation easy. A locking power cord and HDMI connectors ensure that your cables always remain plugged in for 24/7 operation.
There is integrated EDID data and manual management via a DIP switch as well as Display Data Channel (DDC) data using DVI and HDMI standards, EDID and DDC signals are actively buffered. The built-in EDID/DDC database can analyze these two signals, mix them, and realize the handshake internally.
The KanexPro HDMX44-4K is a robust matrix switcher with support for HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0, this matrix switcher will allow you to effectively and reliably distribute your UHD content.
- HDCP 2.2
- HDMI 2.0
- Chroma subsampling: 4:4:4 and 4:2:0 at 10 bit
- .2 second switching
- Control: Web GUI, IR, RS-232, front buttons
- Locking power and HDMI connectors
- EDID management
- The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key authentication, and realize handshake internally
- Warranty: 3 years
- Dimensions: W19 x H1.73 x D9.25 in (1RU)
- Weight: 2.57lbs
- Includes: Rack ears, 6 screws, IR receiver, 1 terminal block, power cord, IR remote control