Composite/ S-video to 4K HDMI Converter
- Input: 1x RCA, 1x S-Video, 1 x Min- USB
- Output: HDMI
- C-Video /S-VIDEO input: PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, and PAL/N standard TV formats
- HDMI Output resolution: 4Kx2K@60Hz, 4Kx2K@30Hz, 1080p@60Hz, & 720p@60Hz
The CON-AV-HD4K by KanexPro is a universal Composite/S-Video to HDMI Converter. This up-scale converter has been designed to upscale one Composite (RCA) or S-Video input to one HDMI 4K60 output. The CON-AV-HD4K is also capable of converting analog to digital formats with multiple adjustments and range to achieve the most optimal video image through use of the front panel buttons for scaling and zoom. It will support PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, and PAL/N input formats, and uses advanced signal processing technology for fantastic precision, colors, and details. This plug and play device is a an ideal portable solution for scaling analog to 4K digital conversion, and is perfect for use with older AV devices that need to be transformed to 4K UHD display for viewing purposes only.
- Power Consumption (Max): 3W
- ESD Protection: +-8kV (air-gap discharge)
- Selective Source button to switch between analog sources
- Selective Resolution and Zoom button to get the best optimal resolution
- Easy firmware update via Micro-USB
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 3.66 x 3.33 x 1.1"
- Weight: 0.66 lbs
- Included Accessories: 5V DC external power supply included
- Warranty: 3 Years