8x8 HDMI In and HDMI or HDBaseT Out 1080P Matrix Switcher
The Intelix DIGI-88B is a 8x8 HDMI matrix switcher, it features 8 HDMI inputs and your choice of either 8 HDMI outputs or 8 HDBaseT outputs. This output flexibility gives you the choice to run HDMI when close or HDBaseT up to 230' for those distant locations. The HDMI and HDBaseT outputs can also be mirrored on each port. The HDBaseT outputs can also send your embedded audio and bi-directional IR.
The DIGI-88B supports 3D, HDCP, deep color 48 bit, and CEC. The matrix switcher can be controlled via the front panel buttons, IP, RS-232, and IR. Installation and set up is easy since inside the box also includes IR eyes, IR emitters, and a rack mount. Diagnostic LED lights on the front show output status and power. With a 2 year warranty and an attractive price this fully featured large matrix is an ideal choice from small rooms to large venues.
- Distance of HDBaseT out: 230' using solid core shielded Category 5e, Category 6 or greater with TIA/EIA-568B crimp pattern
- Supports 3D, HDCP, deep color 48 bit, and CEC
- Control: front panel buttons, IP, RS-232, and IR
- Includes: IR remote, 4 IR emitters, 4 IR receivers, power supply, rack mount
- Dimensions: 17.32 in x 13.4 in x 3.91 in
- Weight: 15lbs
- Warranty: 2 years