4X1 3G-SDI Compact Multi-Viewer for Monitoring - Expandable
- SDI 4 inputs/1 output | Up to 16 inputs/6-monitor outputs.
- Video can be streamed from the multi viewer over Ethernet.
- Capture frames of streamed video.
- Audio Level Display for up to 16 channels.
Now featuring the MV-1210 FOR-A 3G-SDI 4x1 Multiviewer. This very versatile compact broadcast monitoring multiviewer, comes in a compact 1RU housing, and features optionally purchased expandibility to create an emersive mixed-source environment. This unit offers users to display logos in title areas, a layout manager to preview and customize video settings, and the ability to stream video from the multi-viewer over Ethernet. The MV-1210, built for versatility, designed for flexbility to aid in any broadcast editing environment, at a very cost-friendly price. Additional features include: logo/background, audio monitoring output, tally, title, and timecode, inputlock to enable genlock without using reference signals, cropping, can display time based on a 30-hour clock, detects frozen frames (Y/C and Y only).
- Audio Monitoring Output.
- Flashing borders or error icons/messages to identify screens with errors.
- Tally, Title, and Timecode.
- Time of day, Timer, and Information Display.
- View error logs or user text in the Information Display.
- Input Lock enables genlock without using reference signals.
- Can display time based on a 30-hour clock.
- Register up to 24 schedule timers per day for 1 week.
- Detects frozen frames. (Y/C and Y only).