HD/SD, AVC Encoder - IP Only
Part #: IP-920E(AC)
Need a price or product info? Complete and submit the below
Top IP-920E(AC) Specifications
- Best-in-class Video Fidelity MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) Video Encoder
- Compact, Light and Half Width of IP-9500
- Upgrade from SDTV to HDTV *optional
- Ultra Low Latency Mode *optional
"Custom Equipment w/ quick turnaround. CERTIFIED FRESH!"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The IP-920 is an audio/video codec which uses advanced MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) encoding to perform real-time transmission of SDTV and HDTV at low bit rates over IP network. By utilizing sophisticated MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) compression algorithms, HDTV contents can be transmitted over existing enterprise IP networks. Robust error correction ensures high fidelity service over IP networks by preventing to distort decoding video, even when network packet losses occur. It reduces the transmission cost for communication among remote locations. IP-920 also meet with your requests with SDTV and HDTV video fidelity, compact size and rugged construction.
- NIT (Carrier ID) support for Satellite Video Transmission
- Robust Error Correction (FEC/ARQ)
- Multiple interfaces
- Archiving and File Transfer
- Ancillary Features
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.