5-Channel Frame Synchronizer - Multi-Channel Signal Processor
Part #: FA-505
Need a price or product info? Complete and submit the below
Top FA-505 Specifications
- Registration of Log Gamma curves for HDR (High Dynamic Range) processing
- Conforms to ITU-R BT.2020 WCG(Wide Color Gamut) specifications
- 4K 2SI signal support
- Frame rate conversion function
"Love the products we've ordered- they've been awesome!"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The FOR-A FA-505 is a frame synchronizer equipped with an array of essential functions used in video production and that allow multi-channel routing. The unit provides up/down/cross-conversion on each input and allows different conversion. Highly versatile audio signal processing capability with delay adjustment and remapping functions plus a sampling rate converter. Combining these varied features allows a single unit to provide optimal functionality for all video production scenes, including those used in transmission, outside broadcasting, news reporting, production, editing and distribution.
- Low frame rate (23.98p, 30p) 4K camera signal now also supported.
- Low frame rate (23.98p, 30p, etc.) 4K camera video output is now available.
- Frame synchronizer
- Proc. Amp.
- Up/down/cross/aspect converter function available on each processing circuit. 3G, HD, and SD can be mutually inter-converted.
- Color corrector standard on each channel
- Clip function: Y/PB/PR and RGB
- Selector functions on SDI input and output
- Clean switch
- Delay adjustment: The FA-505 comes equipped with a frame buffer that stores up to 8 frames
- Input and output bypass
- ANC MUX/DEMUX
- Time code inserter/generator
- Test signal output
- Event memory
- Distribution outputs: Each output of the FA-505 is capable of output distribution
- Sixteen channels of embedded audio for each video line
- Supports up to 112 channels with the addition of the optional audio card
- Gain adjustment
- Sampling rate conversion
- Delay adjustment
- Channel remapping
- Polarity reversal
- Master mute
- Test signal output
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.