4K HD Test Signal Generator with SDI Embedded Audio - 3G HD-SDI
Introducing the ESG-4000 Test Signal Generator from FOR-A, the ideal solution for a range of audio and video testing within 4K systems. This unit from FOR-A provides a full range of test patterns, extensive outputs Test signal generator that generates 4K signal (3840 x 2160p, 4096 x 2160p). Distributes each of two lines (4K video) from quad-link 3G-SDI to two outputs, or two HD-SDI lines (HD video) to three outputs. Embeds 32-channel audio in 3G-SDI or 16-channel audio in HD-SDI output. Equipped with two outputs for MADI signals. Additionally this unit features a Two-line Output that are independently configurable. One line (SG-1) for 4K and HD output is provided as standard. Able to support two-line output (SG-1, SG-2) with option. SG-1 and SG-2 independently configurable. 4K output can be distributed to two systems, and HD output to three.
This machine has the ability to support 4K output which allows it to produce any combination of 3G-SDI (Level-A/B), Square Division (SQD)/2-Sample Interleave Division (2SI), and 3840 x 2160p/4196 x 2160p. Users have at their finger tips an array of standard test patterns to utilize, including color bars, ramp, steps, white, black, pathological, crosshatch, multiburst, and noise, as well as being able to register up to 10 customer test patterns created by a computer. Do utilize Colorimetry switching, simply choose from ITU-R BT.2020 or ITU-R BT.709 for 4K testing (except for custom test patterns). Test pattern scrolling provides scroll test patterns horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. Finally this unit provides users a Genlock where the output can be synced to an external reference signal, as well as external control SNMP monitoring, to control the unit via telnet or monitor operation via SNMP.
- Audio Output HD (SDI Embedded) BNC x1, SMPTE ST 299-1 compliant
- Audio Output MADI: BNC x1, AES10 compliant
- Reference Input: BB: NTSC: 0.429 Vp-p/PAL: 0.45 Vp-p, SMPTE ST 170 compliant, Tri-level sync: 0.6 Vp-p, SMPTE ST 240 compliant, 75 Ohms, BNC x1 with loop-though
- Reference Output: BNC x3
- Ethernet Interface: 10Base-T/100Base-TX, RJ-45 x1
- Video Output Patterns: Color Bar group, Linear group, Flat group, SDI group, Other group
- Audi Test Signals: Multiplexing groups, Audio Frequency, Audio Level, Audio Mute, Audio Channel
- Power Consumption: 100V AC to 240V AC
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 16.9" x 1.73" x 17.7"
- Weight: 13.2 lbs
- Included Accessories: AC Cord, Rack Mount Brackets, CD-ROM Operations Manual
- Warranty: 1 Year