XGA 1-Chip DLP Conference Projector, 7000 Lumens - No Lens
The EK-612X XGA 1-Chip DLP Conference Projector from Eiki is a high-performance projection system that comes with a quality imaging system, network control and brightness levels that make it a perfect fit for use in medium sized conference rooms, boardrooms or classrooms. This unit features up to 7,000 ANSI Lumens of brightness with a 90% uniformity and a high 4400:1 contrast ratio and a lamp life of up to 4,000 hours. Comes with a standard XGA native resolution and is compatible with inputs up to UXGA. Equally it will support analog and digital video input in all color standards up to 1080p. It features HDBaseT, HDMI, and DVI-D connectivity with HDCP compliance. This unit will display both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios and supports most HDTV resolutions. This projector comes with a built-in Mechanical Shutter, auto input selection, uses wired network control and will accept composite, component, and S-Video in all major standards. Equally it features Horizontal and vertical lens shift keystone corrections which can be a life saver in rooms where your mounting location is constricted, as well as Pin Cushion and Barrel image correction.
*Please Note: This projector does not come with a standard Lens, one must be purchased separately*
Compatible Lens Options:
- Native Resolution: XGA 1024x768, 4:3
- Max. Computer Input: WUXGA
- Max. Video Input: 1080p
- Contrast Ratio 4400:1
- Imaging System: 0.7" DMD DLP chip x 1
- Keystone Correction: Digital: U/D 30 Degrees L/R 30 Degrees
- Lamp Life: Up to 4,000 Hours
- Projection Lamp: 465 Watts UHP
- Image Diagonal: 50 - 300"
- Image Width: 3.3 - 20'
- Throw Distance: 4.19 - 31.5'
- Color Reproduction: 24-bit 16.7 million colors
- Network Control: Wired Network Control
- Vertical Keystone Correction: Digital: up-to 30 degrees Up or Down
- Horizontal Keystone Correction: Digital: up-to 30 degrees Left or Right
- Inputs: Computer 1 - Dsub15, HDMI, DVI-D, HD BaseT - RJ45, 3 x Component Video RCA, Composite Video RCA
- Ports: Projector Control from LAN RJ45, Projector Control from Computer RS-232C, WiFi Dongle USB, Mini USB - Service, Wired Remote Mini-stereo
- Included Accessories: Quick Start Guide, VGA Computer Input Cable (Dsub15 to Dsub15), 6' Detachable Power Cord, Remote Control (with 2 AAA Batteries)
- Warranty: 3 year / 6,000 Hours - whichever comes first