Interactive 10-Point Multi-Touch LCD Flat Panel Display 84"
Featuring the Christie FHQ842-T Interactive LCD Flat Panel Display 84". This large-format landscape 4K UHD panel delivers remarkable image quality and robust touch capability at an affordable price. Its interactive technology is well equipped with 10-point simultaneous multi-touch capability*. Allowing multiple users to interact with the screen at the same time, bringing a whole new level of group collaboration and idea sharing.
The FHQ842-T offers highly intuitive, user-friendly, interactive touch capability technology, that features precise highly responsive touch technology. It boasts such a high touch sensitivity that no pressure is required, allowing for any form of touch from a finger, gloved hand, or a pointer for example. This touch capable interactive system is compatible with Windows 7 and 8/8.1, Windows 10 Pro, Mac OSX, and Linux Operating Systems.
Using the provided USB cable, the user can connect the touch screen controller host computer to the display's USB input. For control, this display has a 6-key control button keypad and comes with an IR remote control and an RS-232 that can be connected via an extension cable.
The FHQ842-T 84" commercial-grade LCD flat panel has UHD resolution (3840 x 2160 @120Hz) and a 1000:1 (full field) contrast ratio. With multi-window options including: Dual, Quad (allowable resolution: ≤ 1080p @ 60Hz). It also provides a wide range of inputs to easily connect any source, including an OPS slot.
Designed for use in boardrooms and meeting rooms, the Christie FHQ842-T is constructed for years of use, long runtimes, and low operating costs. This anti-glare coated panel is designed for 24/7 operation featuring a reliable power supply and cooling system. With Plug and Play (DDC2B), the ability to control on-screen display (OSD) using infrared (IR) remote control, and high-accuracy infrared touch technology this panel is very user-friendly.
*Please note that for 10-point multi-touch, the display requires Windows 7 Home Premium or higher. Mac OS or Linux requires drivers and supports single touch only.
- Viewing Angle: 178 degree
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 typical
- Pixel Pitch: 0.4845 x 0.4845 mm
- Touch Detection Method: Infrared rays
- Backlight: Edge-lit LED
- LED Lifespan: 30,000 hrs (50% brightness)
- Brightness: 320 nits (cd/m2) typical, 430 nits (cd/m2) maximum
- Available Touch Points: Max 10 points simultaneous (Over 90% area)
- Display Input Method: Blunt Pen, Finger of gloved hand activation
- Control: Built-in Keypad, IR Remote Controller, RS232
- Runtime: Designed for 24/7 operation featuring a reliable power supply and cooling system
- Inputs: HDMI x 4, DisplayPort 1.2, VGA, USB type A (firmware updates), USB 2.0 type B (Touch control), IR, OPS-HDMI, OPS-DP, AC, Infrared Receiver, Audio 3.5mm
- Outputs: Audio 3.5mm
- HDMI 1.4b Compatible
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Response Time: 12ms
- Color Space (CIE 1931): 72%
- Power Input Rating: 100-240 VAC @ 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Without OPS: 500W maximum - 315 typical, With OPS: 620W maximum - 330 typical, >=0.5W standby
- Motion Estimation Motion Compensation (MEMC) supported
- Panel Mount Locations: VESA standard (WxH) 600 x 600mm
- Included Accessories: remote control, external IR receiver, RS-232 cable, USB cable, quick start guide and multi-language user manual CD
- Anti-glare coating
- Built-in 10W x 2 speakers
- Size: (WxHxD): 77.80 x 45.71 x 4.11"
- Depth (w/out handle): 3.81"
- Nominal Bezel Size: 35 mm
- Weight: 211.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Years