All-in-one Video Scaler, Scan Converter, and Switcher
Featuring the Barco ImagePro-II All-in-one Video Scaler, Scan Converter, and Switcher. This unit has been designed to offer a complete solution to convert any input signal format to any output format. It will support universal analog, DVI single and dual link, HDMI, DisplayPort, and SD/HD/3G SDI signal formats. Loop through outputs have also been provided for the analog, DVI, and SDI input and genlock signals. The ImagePro-II features HDCP and EDID management, USB backup and restore, a wide range of video effects and web page interface. The ImagePro-ii comes with super fast 12-bit processing power, that allows for high-quality video resolutions up to WQXGA (2560 x 1600) and frame rates up to 120 Hz for 1080p. Making this device one of the most advanced and flexible signal processors in the Pro A/V industry.
Built-in to the ImagePro-II is Barco's next generation Athena Scaler technology. This gives the device the ability to support high-resolutions, high frame rates, high quality de-interlacing through the use of advanced Motion Adaptive processing, super fast source acquisition, and native support for all computer formats. As formats and interface requirements frequently change, the Athena scaler is built to be adaptable providing high signal clarity, while maintaining a low processing latency of only one frame.
Setup and Control of the ImagePro-II is very straightforward and simple, while offering advanced control solutions. With an incorporated USB backup and restore function, users can save a setup for later or copy a setup to multiple units thus providing simple and efficient install configurations. For control the device users have the option to control via the front panel buttons, web browser, Encore suite of controllers, LED setup and configuration, or a mobile device. Furthermore the ImagePro-II features fast automatic source acquisition, the ImagePRO-II excels in automatically acquiring and locking to any input signal. On the output side, the unitI can also automatically determine the format of the attached display, thereby optimizing its output resolution to match the display's resolution.
"The ImagePro-II is built for the live event industry as it has been designed with the road in mind. With features like field replaceable DVI connectors, 1 RU form factor and professional Ethercon connector ImagePROII supports the demanding environment of any live event."
- Genlock: Analog reference input/loop on BNC connectors, bi-level and blackburst at SD and tri-level at HD, or locked to any input signal / S3D Sync: input Din connector, output Din connector
- Program Output: One input source output across all connectors that support the selected output resolution. With dual output option, output connections can be selected to either follow the "A" scaler channel or the "B" scaler channel
- Control: Ethernet RJ 45, 10/100 Mbps autosense computer, tablet, smartphone via web browser
- Control Functions: source input configuration, output format selection, test pattern selection, transition effect selection and control
- Field Replaceable DVI Connectors
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.78" x 19" x 18.51"
- Weight: 15.75lbs Included Accessories: Warranty: 3 Years