ClickShare - Wireless Presentation System w/ 2 USB Buttons
The Barco ClickShare CSE-200 is brand new for 2016 and is the replacement to the CSM-1, it offers all the same great features as before but also adds new and exciting enhancements. The CSE-200 new features include a faster processor for improved video performance, enhanced security features with an improved API interface, and integrated AirPlay.
The CSE-200 is a wireless collaboration system that includes 2 "click to share" USB buttons that makes presenting a snap, the system can be expanded to 16 simultaneous USB buttons. The kit also includes the base station that connects to your display via HDMI. The CSE-200 has the ability to display up to 2 users on 1 screen at the same time, now you can compare your screens side-by-side for the ultimate in collaboration.
ClickShare benefits versus the competition include there is no software to install, the USB button self launches its executable file making is easy for guests to walk into your room, plug in, and click to share. ClickShare recognizes your laptops resolution and your displays resolution and optimally displays the best resolution possible. Another major benefit is that it does not require network access and uses its own WiFi to send the video from the button to the base station. This means that it does not tie up an internet connection, provides security, and guests don't have to hunt down the guest network key to get on the corporate internet.
iPhone users can show fully dynamic content via the integrated AirPlay, as well as Samsung Galaxy tablets via the MirrorOp app. Android users can share static content with the free ClickShare app.
To install simply connect your power on the base station, and then the HDMI from the base station to your display. If desired you can connect the network connection so an IT admin can access a web browser for their specific security and policy needs. Plug the button into a USB port and run the self executable file, when you are ready to present just press the button and it will light up letting you know that you are actively presenting. This is a simple procedure for guests and requires no training, for users who use ClickShare on a consistent basis Barco has software that can be permanently installed on your laptop so you don't have to run the software from the button each time. Non-HDCP Compliant will not play copyright material.
If you need up to 64 users to be able to connect at once, dual screen, 4K, up to 4 users at once on 1 screen, no latency, then consider the Barco ClickShare CSE-200.
This model will work in the following countries: Unites States, Canada, Peru, Columbia, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico.
- The USB buttons do not require any batteries
- Share dynamic content via laptop, iPad/iPhone via Airplay, or Samsung Galaxy tablets via MirrorOpp app
- Share static content from Android devices via the ClickShare app
- Resolution: Up to 1080P
- Frame rate : Up to 30fps
- Range: Up to 100ft
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Base unit dimensions: 4.4" x 7.9" x 1.6", weight: 1.32 lbs
- Included: 2 USB buttons and base unit
- Supports: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11
- Video connections on base unit: HDMI
- Audio connections on base unit: 3.5mm, S/PDIFF
- Authentication protocol: WPA2 PSK in stand alone mode, WPA2 PSK or IEEE 802.1X in network integration mode
- Wireless transmission protocol: IEEE 802.11 a/g/n
- 1 Ethernet connection for set up and security settings if desired
- Non-HDCP compliant
- Kensington lock anti-theft lock
- Generation 2 Buttons
- This model will work in the following countries: Unites States, Canada, Peru, Columbia, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico.
- Warranty: 3 years