HD Video HDBaseT Extender Kit + Control - Black
- This Kit Includes the following items: 1 DXW-2 Wall Plate, 1 DXE-CAT-RX3 HDBaseT Receiver, 2 SKR-22T 2'x2' Ceiling Tile Speakers, 1 DXB-8 8 button Controller Keypad, 4 3.5mm to DB-9 serial cables, 24V 90W Power Supply for RX3-A
- DXW-2 Specs:
- Connections: 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 2 audio
- Provides auto switching and input select buttons
The ORC-1-B is a part of Aurora Multimedia's One Room-One Cable Extender Series Kits. This kit was designed for use in single-room settings and was created to make the entire process from ordering to installing an easy and streamlined process. The ORC Series Kits were designed based off of Aurora's high-end DWX Series Wall Plates. This package is an ideal solution for Classrooms, Conference Rooms, and other single room AV type applications for situations involving HDMI/VGA Video control and presentations.
The ORC-1-B Ships complete with the following items: DXW-2 Wall Plate/Switcher that features HDMI and VGA inputs with auto switching. The DXE-CAT-RX3-A HDBaseT Receiver with dual relays for screen control and 2x35W Amplifier. Two SKR-22T 2'x2' ceiling tile speakers. The DXB-8 8 button controller keypad, which comes pre-programmed for controlling the DXW-2 and DXE-CAT-RX3 Audio.
DXW-2: Wall plate that houses 1 VGA, 1 HDMI, and 2 audio. It takes all these signals as well as embedded audio and can transmit them up to 600' over HDBaseT via an Ethernet cable to a compatible receiver, not only does it send the signal but it even converts and scales the signal. The wall plate is even an auto switcher, it will always detect the last plugged in input and automatically switch on your display.
It features support for HD video, IR control, and can be powered locally with an optionally purchased power supply or via the receiver. Push buttons on the front allow for local control of devices if auto switching isn't required. The unit has the ability to receive IR signals via the sensor window on the front of the unit and pass them to the receiver unit for remote control of IR controllable devices.
LED backlights on the buttons always let you know which signal is active for ease of use. The DXW-2 is a an economical and easy to use wall plate with auto switching and HDBaseT transmission.
DXE-CAT-RX3-A: HDBaseT receiver that can accept your video connection as well as power, Ethernet, bi-directional RS-232, and IR up to 600'. This receiver is an all-in-one solution since it has a built-in 2x35W amplifier. The receiver is HDCP compliant, supports 3d, resolutions up to 1080P, and includes a mount for wall or rack mounting. A unique feature of this model is that it has a PoE port so power can be injected from a PoE switch which will also provide power to the transmitter. All the connections are on one side with LED lights on the front, the DXE-CAT-RX3-A is easy to install.
This model has integrated audio de-embedding and audio mixing in, 2x35W amplifier, and dual relays.
SKR-22T: 2' x 2' tile speaker, it features a 25 watt 4/8 Ohm speaker. Tile speakers are an ideal choice in a drop tile ceilings. There is no cutting in the ceiling, just drop it in and connect the wire and you are done. If additional security or support is needed there are 2 mounting eyelets on the rear. The speaker provides 360 degrees of coverage at an affordable price point. The speaker provides a rich full sound and is a perfect solution for conference rooms and more when you want an easy installation, the depth of the speaker is only 2.2".
DXB-8: 8 button single gang wall plate, it features 2 RS-232 ports. It can be used with most RS-232 devices but also shines when used with the DXW-2 series of multi-format auto switching wall plates. The buttons are backlit so to the can be easily seen, and the plate can be installed almost anywhere with a depth of only .48".
- Distance: 330ft over CAT 5e/6/7 cable (1080p 60Hz 48bit),500ft over CAT 6 cable (1080p 60Hz 24bit), 600ft over one CAT 6a cable (1080p 60Hz 24bit)
- Fits in standard two gang plate
- Sends: HD video, IR, RS-232
- Receives power from compatible receiver or local power supply purchased separately Supports 3D pass through
- HDCP compliant
- Color depth: 48bit
- Size: 3.728" x 4.331" x 1.404" (1.04" Box Depth)
- Includes: Wall plate cover
- Warranty: 3 year limited
- DXE-CAT-RX3-A Specs:
- HDBaseT HDMI receiver
- Receives: Power, Ethernet, bi-directional RS-232, and IR
- 2x35W amp
- Distance: 330ft at 1080p 60Hz 48bit color depth, up to 600ft with CAT 6a shielded cable at 24bit color depth
- Includes mount and power supply
- Dual relays
- Audio: Integrated audio de-embedding out and audio in
- HDCP compliant
- Supports 3d
- HDMI V1.4
- 3 year limited warranty
- SKR-22T Specs:
- 25 Watts RMS
- Fits in standard 2'x2' drop ceiling grid
- 4/8 Ohm
- 360 degree coverage
- Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 2.2"
- UL94V-0 rated materials
- Weight: 5.5lbs
- 3 year limited warranty
- DXB-8 Specs:
- 8 backlit buttons
- 2 RS-232 ports
- Buttons individually programmable for RS-232 command
- Single gang
- Color: Black
- Up to 8 units can be daisy chained
- Depth only .48"
- Warranty: Limited 3 years