10x4 Presentation Switcher, Control, 2 DXLink In, 8-Ohm Amp
- Amplifier: 2 x 25 W RMS into 8 Ohms Class D stereo amplifier (4-ohm stable)
- Integrated controller: Equivalent of a NX-3200
- Video inputs: 4 DVI-I, 2 HDMI inputs, 2 DXLink
- Video outputs: 4 HDMI, 2 twisted pair (mirrors HDMI)
The AMX DVX-3255HD-SP is a complete solution for your switching and control needs, one box does it all. This is the second generation of NX controllers which now provides support for IPv6, wired 802.1x, ICS port, and dual LAN. The unit is backwards compatible for older code ensuring a working system. The unit not only provides switching but also scaling, matrix switching, twisted pair outputs for long distances, and an integrated 2x25W 8-Ohm amplifier. The high quality DSP audio processor provides exceptional audio quality for your room.
The switcher supports multiple formats including both digital and analog for legacy devices. The inputs includes: 4 DVI-I, 4 HDMI inputs, 2 twisted pair input, and 8 audio inputs. The outputs include 4 HDMI, 2 twisted pair, and 4 audio. The video outputs are always scaled to the optimal resolution needed, just one more thing that you don't have to worry about.
The microphone inputs provide independent 3 band parametric EQ, auto ducking, gating, and limiting for a fully adjustable high quality sound. The unit can also act as a matrix switcher and offer 10x4 matrix switching and 14x4 audio matrix switching. The 2 twisted pair outputs can send your video and RS-232 up to 328' for those difficult or long runs where cat5e/6 cable is easier to install. Control the unit via RS-232 or the push buttons on the front, there is also EDID management to ensure the best resolutions are displaying on your monitors.
The AMX DVX-3255HD-SP was designed to be an all-in-one solution for your audio, video, and switcher for your room control needs. Take advantage of the DXlink inputs to bring in video from anywhere over easy to run Cat5e/6 cabling.
- Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz
- 10x4 video matrix switcher
- 14x4 audio matrix switcher
- Microphone inputs: 2
- 3D pass through
- HDCP compliant
- ICSLan connection
- EDID management
- 2 Ax-Link ports
- 6 RS-232 ports
- Includes: (1) Power Cord, (1) Commoning Strip, Cypher, 8 Pos., 3.5 mm, Pheonix Connector, (2) Front Rack Mounting Brackets, (8) #8-32 x .375 Screws, (4) Rubber feet, (2) CC-NIRC IR Emitter with 3.5 mm Phoenix Connector (FG10-000-11), (1) CC-DVIM-VGAF, DVI to HD-15 Female Adapter (FG10-2170-13)
- Dimensions: 5 3/16" x 17" x 14" (3RU)
- Weight: 18.2lbs
- Warranty: 3 years