VGA & 4K HDMI Auto Switcher w/ HDMI Out, HDCP 2.2, & CEC
The WyreStorm SW-0201-4K is a 2x1 multi-format auto switcher that can accept 4K content, it features 1 VGA with audio and 1 HDMI input. It then outputs a single HDMI connection with CEC-Link to a compatible CEC enabled display, a CEC display will automatically power on when an input is connected. The auto sensing switcher will detect the last plugged in signal and automatically switch for you, conversely you can manually switch via the front panel push buttons.
The VGA with audio is embedded on the single HDMI output making installation easy, just plug in your connections to the switcher and then run your HDMI cable to your display. The switcher can handle 4K up to 4096x2160 at 60Hz and VGA up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz, with 8bit color depth. The switcher can be controlled via RS-232 from third party systems or is Enado compatible.
The WyreStorm SW-0201-4K is an affordable solution for a single VGA and HDMI application, with bonus features of 4K, HDCP 2.2, and CEC this switcher has your needs covered.
- Inputs: 1 VGA, 1 audio, 1 HDMI
- Outputs: 1 HDMI
- Resolution: Can accept 4K up to 4096x2160 at 60Hz (4:2:0) and VGA up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz, with 8bit color depth
- Switching: Auto, manual, CEC, or contact closure
- HDCP 2.2
- Embedded HD audio out
- Control: RS-232
- Supports 3D and EDID pass through
- LED indication
- Includes: Power supply, (2) 3-pin phoenix connector, (1) 5-pin phoenix connector, mounting brackets
- Dimensions: 7" x .79" x 2.53"
- Weight: .62lbs
- Warranty: 5 years