4x4 HDBaseT 4K UHD Matrix: HDCP 2.2, PoH Receivers
Introducing the MX-0404-HDBT-H2A-KIT 4x4 HDBaseT 4K UHD Matrix with Audio Breakout, HDCP 2.2, and PoH Receivers. This 4-way matrix switcher transmits 4K HDR 10-bit video with multichannel audio, bidirectional IR, RS-232, Ethernet, and power. These features are included for the 4x low profile PoH receivers for plug-and-play distribution of HD and 4K content throughout small to medium sized residential applications. This device has internal audio switching which allows de-embedded audio from sources or HDBaseT outputs and 4x S/PDIF and 4x analog stereo that, from the source or HDMI input, offers audio breakout.
With WyreStrom QuickSync technology, any NetworkHD video stream can be configured to any desired position in the display instantly. The SmartEDID feature automatically outputs the highest possible resolution that is compatible with the displays, while also dynamically detecting display/source capabilities by removing conflict when mixing 4K & 1080p displays. This device features the latest of 4K and 2K content, as well as effortless plug-and-play distribution. It comes backed by a three year warranty from WyreStorm.
Additional Features of this Matrix Kit Include:
- Supports transmission of the latest 10-bit HDR content to 115' over Cat6 or 1080p/60Hz to 230'
- Internal audio switching allows de-embedded audio from sources or HDBaseT output
- Compatible with WyreStorm EXP-CON-DAC-D to downmix 5.1 content if mixing stereo and surround sound zones
- Mirrored HDMI output allows connection of a local AVR, local screen or additional display over distance via an HDBaseT extender
- This Kit Includes One Matrix Switcher and Four Receivers
- Matrix Switcher Inputs: 4x HDMI
- Matrix Switcher Outputs: 4x HDBaseT RJ-45, 4x S/PDIF, 4x Audio Stereo Pairs (Source or HDMI Output)
- Receiver Inputs: 1x HDBaseT RJ-45
- Receiver Outputs: 1x HDMI
- Resolutions: Up to 1080p (HDMI, Cat6, or Cat6a/7)
- Distance: 4K - 115', 1080p - 230'
- Encoding Data Rate: 9.2 Gbps
- Max. Pixel Clock: HDMI: 600MHz, HDBaseT: 297MHz
- Output Video Encoding: HDBaseT Class B
- Color Depth: 1080p: 16bit, 4K UHD: 8bit, HDR @24p: 10bit BT.2020
- End to End Latency: 10 s (micro seconds)
- Power Supply: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz
- PoH (1-way): 48V 15.4W (each HDBT output)
- Max Power Consumption: 70w
- Included Items: 1x Matrix Switcher, 4x HDBaseT Receivers, IR Remote, 4x IR Emitters, 3x Power Cords (1x US Plug, 1x UK Plug, 1x EU Plug), 1x USB to UART Serial Cable, 2x Mounting Brackets & Accessories (Matrix), 8x Mounting Brackets & Accessories (Receivers), Quickstart Guide
- Matrix Switcher Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.72 x 17.33 x 11.82"
- Receiver Dimensions (HxWxD): 0.6 x 5.32 x 2.93"
- Matrix Switcher Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Receiver Weight: 0.88 lb.
- Warranty: 3 years