HDBaseT 1080P Receiver with 2.1 Amplifier, ARC
The WyreStorm AMP-001-010 is a 1080P HDBaseT receiver with integrated amplifier, you can use the following transmitters with this device:
TX-IW-70-POH, TX-SW-IW-0201, TX-SW-0201 or the SW-1001-HDBT
Send your HDMI signal over a single Ethernet cable up to 230' away, or up to 164' away with PoH so you don't need a power source. The unit is cascadable up to 7 times so you can extend the distance to multiple locations. Not only does it send your video but also 2.1 audio amplification with sub-woofer and analog stereo pre-outs, and bi-directional control of source/display/Amp via bi-directional IR and RS232. Use as a 3 in 1 audio switcher from a centralized AV source, ARC, or local audio input, and can be used centrally, in-line, or as a display device.
What makes the receiver ideal is that can extract stereo audio from the digital audio from the HDBaseT signal and them amplify it to your speakers. The WyreStorm AMP-001-010 is perfect for small residential installs to large commercial multiple speaker point applications.
- HDBaseT receiver with built-in 2.1 channel amp
- Distance: 164' with PoH, or 230' without PoH
- Maximum resolution: 1080p 36bit Deep Colour
- Cascadable: Up to 7 times
- Sends video, embedded audio, and bi-directional RS-232 and IR
- Supports ARC
- Amplifier: 25w per channel
- RCA subwoofer output
- EDID management
- HDMI v1.4
- HDCP compliant
- Includes: Power supply, 1 each IR TX and RX, remote control, installation brackets, USB flash drive containing configuration software
- Dimensions: 8.0" x 1.2" x 7.0"
- Weight: 1.51lbs
- Warranty: 5 years