VGA Input Card for Modular Presentation Switchers PS6XX Series
The IN602 VGA Input Board Assembly Card is a one VGA input card that has been designed to be used with Presentation Switchers Modular Presentation Switcher Enclosure. This PS600 series input board is compatible with all PS600 series enclosures, for example the PS650 and PS630. It is used to connect RGBHV source devices using the HD-15 VGA-style connector. The IN602 offers PC resolutions up to UXGA 1600x1200, HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, as well as EDID Pass-through which offers a selectable table lookup.
Installation is quick and painless. UNPLUG THE POWER CORD ATTACHED TO THE ENCLOSURE. Simply remove the single mounting screw that holds the IN600 Future Expansion Plate or other card where you plan to install the IN602. After removing the old plate, insert the new IN602 assembly. Replace the screw and reattach the power cord. The system automatically recognizes the new board installed so no further activity is required. However, in some cases, it may be necessary to adjust the audio trim to level the input amplitude to a nominal level. See the Installation Manual for more details regarding audio adjustments.
- Input: 1x HD-15 (VGA), RGBHV, female
- HDTV Resolutions up to 1080p @ 60 Hz
- PC Resolutions up to UXGA (1600 X 1200)
- Bandwidth: 380 MHz at -3 dB
- Compatibility: with all PS600 Series Presentation Switchers
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- EDID: Passthru or Table Lookup, selectable
- Indicators: 1 LED (Red = Power, Green = Video Signal Present on Input, and White = Selected Input)
- Voltage: 0.63 V to 0.9 Vp-p on R, G, and B
- Audio Input: 1x 3.5mm, Mini Audio Jack (TRS), unbalanced stereo, female
- S/N: > 90 dB at Vin = 0 V, A-Weighted
- Crosstalk: < -45 dB @ 20 kHz, -70 dB @ 1 kHz or below
- Separation: > 90 dB @ 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: > 10k Ohms unbalanced, AC coupled
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3" x 1.2" x 6"
- Weight: 0.5lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years