4-Port Multi Function Serial/IR & GPIO/Relay PoE Control Gateway
Introducing the Kramer FC-54P 4-Port Multi Function Serial/IR & GPIO/Relay PoE Control Gateway. This multi-function PoE Gateway has been designed to offer plug and play capabilities and deployment over an Ethernet LAN for GPI/O, relay, IR and serial control of user connected devices. It also allows for multiple control clients to be connected via IP to device that are hooked up to the FC-54P, for concurrent control of devices such as projectors, displays, DVD players, lights, shades, and screens.
The FC-54P provides Innovative I/O Ports that allow for Remote IP-based control of any device connected to the control gateway I/O ports, with selectable port configuration to bidirectional RS–232, IR, GPI/O or relay control. Each port is adaptable for any room device control simply by setting a DIP–switch. Additionaly Multiple IP Connected Clients that can be remotely connected over the users Ethernet network, concurrently controlling any devices connected to control gateway universal I/O ports.
Furthermore this unit provides integrator and installers with a very easy and reliable installation process. With single PoE cable for both, powering and connectivity, and plug and play IP capabilities of the installation offers dynamic (DHCP) address resolution and auto device discovery over the users LAN. Being designed for a compact, "piggy-back" installation this unit can be conveniently placed behind a TV or display, as it has the ability to draw power from a devices USB port and Ethernet connectivity. Additionally there is a built-in web UI for remote browser–based management and support, by multiple IP–clients over customer LAN. Easy firmware upgrades, either remotely via customer LAN, or locally via device USB port.
- Ports: 2 RS 232/IR multi function ports on 3 pin terminal blocks each selectable as either 1 bidirectional RS 232 (RS 485 port 1 selectable option) serial or 2 IR emitter ports
- Additional Ports: 2 GPIO/Relay multi function ports on 3 pin terminal blocks each selectable as either 2 GPI/O or 2 relay ports, 1 LAN on an RJ 45 female connector, 1 built in IR sensor for IR learning, 1 mini USB connector for local services
- Supported Serial Port Baud Rates: 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 15200bps
- RS-232 Communication: Transparent up to 115200bps
- IR Emitter Cable Range: 260'
- Supported IR Output Frequencies: 20kHz to 1.2MHz
- Supported IR Input Frequencies: 20kHz to 60kHz
- Max Data Handling of Device: Up to 150kbps (sum of all ports)
- Max Simultaneous IP-Client Connections: 40
- Power Consumption: 5V DC, 350mA
- Cooling: Convection
- Housing: Aluminum
- Vibration Rating: ISTA 1A in carton (International Safe Transit Association)
- Regulatory Compliance: CE
- RoHs and WEEE Complaint
- Included Accessories: 3' USB Cable, Bracket Set
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 7.38" x 4.53" x 1.00"
- Weight: 0.6lbs
- Warranty: 7 Years